PDA

View Full Version : Favo(u)rite foot fetish sit

Footlover28
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
What is your favo(u)rite foot fetish site and why?

ftlaudft
02-09-2009, 01:07 PM
This site, FootBuddies, is my favorite. It's like coming to a living room where I have my own comfortable chair and like the bar "Cheers" have friends I can talk to. There's a sense of community here which is unique, even within the gay lib movement. This site - the people, the posters, the picture makers - have helped me be comfortable with who I am. Actually, this site has helped me learn to be more than just comfortable. I've learned to become absolutely happy being who I am, gay, with a wonderful fetish that has given me a window into the most joyful mysteries of the human experience. If I can help share that with anyone, I will feel my life has accomplished something worthwhile.

My favorite paysite is LucasEntertainment. While I am a very spiritual person, I am also very cheap and like to get the most for my buck.

My second favorite paysite is BarefootGuys. The photography is the best on the planet.

luc
02-12-2009, 09:32 AM
think i like jock foot fantasy best. guys are really hot. worship videos are really hot. and each week, the site posts a huge update of all video. some of those sites with galleries of pictures are a pain to download. and videos work much better for me.

second would be my friends feet. (a very close second). cat in the hat rocks!

both sites are a real bargain if you take a one year subscription.

akeel
02-12-2009, 12:04 PM
This was the first site I ever joined in on in the "early days." Remember the white page of posts? I kind of miss the old amateur days ... but I stuck with Footbuddies through thick and thin. There's a nostalgia attached to it for me.

I am always impressed by the work Cat In The Hat produces over at My Friends Feet. Always a treat to see what guy he comes up with next.

I've frequented alot through the years - BarefootGuys, Manfeet, BarefootBound, etc - but they all lack something I can't quite put my finger on. I am impressed by JockFootFantasy (although I have never been turned on by sweaty feet - at a distance, though, great guys who really enjoy the foot scene).

Never got into Footfriends.

I'm a weekly visitor to Bukbuddies. Fell in love with Bekim a long time ago and sometimes the guy in charge always snatches a great looking guy - and it's a very footfriendly site.

I miss TC of TC Barefoot ... he used to have great pics of himself up on his site (which no longer exists I guess). And BarefootHippie was one of the first foot celebrities on the net who didn't seem to mind sharing his feet with the world. He's become somewhat reclusive (or exclusive) I guess.

usedandworn
02-12-2009, 02:26 PM
I love this one, but also love usedandworn.com if im in the mood for buying used socks

peterlondon
02-14-2009, 10:47 AM
i personally love the footfraternity, it can be exasperating when the pics arent updated for over a week, and the verbal abuse from the guys in the videos might not be everyones cup of tea, but dug gets some very very hot guys on there, there is no denying it, because they are so handsome in an ordinary real guy sort of way
..also i have to say i love bubbafeet, this gnarled manly masculine older chaps really do it for me, we dont see many chaps like that in london im afraid!

flickfire
02-15-2009, 03:03 PM
William Higgins.com is my favorite. It's not a fetish site per se, but he always shows WONDERFUL shots of the models feet. My Friend's Feet is a close second. This site deserves honorable mention as well.