PDA

View Full Version : XanderBeckett Models

hitdabassline
04-09-2011, 07:27 AM
Hey Guys!

There was a post not long ago about the website Xander Beckett and was a lil shocked that not many guys here know about the site. I've been a huge fan of his work since 09. He gets the sexiest regualr guys to model for him. He's even done some tickle vids for the guy that are into that.

The only reason I'm bringing any of this up is just so we can support him and help him continue to do great vids with lots of really sexy guys. Trust me, this site will have you hooked, it's that good ;) So please go check him out and show him some love.

http://xanderbeckett.weebly.com/

Btw, I've attached some pics of his models as evidence of the hotness on the site lol

(also, Dylan is my future babydaddy, so hands off!!! he's taken lol)

hitdabassline
04-09-2011, 07:29 AM
More models ....

hitdabassline
04-09-2011, 07:31 AM
more more more ...

hitdabassline
04-09-2011, 07:32 AM
last ones (model Felix)

lovesoles
04-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Model Nathan has the most perfect feet I've ever seen! Beautifully shaped toes and soft, smooth soles. Check it out!

SnowFanatic
04-09-2011, 08:54 AM
I've seen some vids on you tube, but I didn't know about the site. Love Chase, he's gorgeous. :heart:

MaleFeet4u
04-09-2011, 12:18 PM
I do like his models, I am a regular visitor of his site ;)

Rich986
04-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Wow! Felix is a doll and those bedroom eyes are a treat.

MrMister5
04-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks that you take up this topic once again. These boys earn our support. It still has become this web page hopefully give for a long time.
My contribution recently was not the first about xanderbeckett. I pointed to the "new web page" already at 2009/12/05

JohnRice
04-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Felix is just WORKING the pretty.

To quote a favorite Movie, "His parents must have been taking wonder drugs." I could dedicate my existence on this planet to his well being.

I do wonder what their stories are. Evan seems visibly unhappy about being on camera. Thankfully most of the guys take a very playful attitude towards the whole thing. All in all, the guys are hot. Someone has a very good eye. And the entire production is done with style. -Good stuff.

(What I would do to sit and watch Felix eat crackers.)

FootDevotee
04-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Yes, I've seen Xander on You Tube. His site is a real treat.

xanderbeckett
04-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Hey guys! Xander Beckett here, just wanted to say thanks for supporting my site! I noticed all the traffic coming from this forum and stumbled across all the great things people had to say. Thanks again :)

-Xander

Footlover28
04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Oh Xander, I just have to say "Thank You" to you because you're really great in finding cute boys showing their feet in socks and naked (what I like more).
I check your site very regularly (from your very beginning) and I'm especially into the tickling stuff you made. My favourite model so far is Jake (Jacob) who is such a cute boy with melting eyes and feet!! He displaced the wonderful Dylan!
It's quite funny, but I think he looks like a younger brother of Paul Walker (do you know this actor?). Even their feet look similar imo.

I'm not sure but I guess it was your yt channel on which I read that Jake is refusing to do tickle flicks because of his "hyper-ticklishness".
Is that still correct? Oh, and I hope you don't mind me posting some caps of your preview vids of Jake.

TheKing16
04-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Colin has some of the hottest feet I have EVER seen! More barefoot vids of him please!

Grrt1234
04-19-2011, 03:44 AM
I think Andrew has the nicest feet, need more barefoot videos of him please! :D

MrMister5
04-19-2011, 08:51 AM
My personal favourites are Colin, Scotty and Caleb. It was Adam first.
More videos of Colin, please.

Gyronemo
04-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Dylan is my future babydaddy, so hands off!!! he's taken lol

Hey! Sharing is caring! ;) I adore Dylan, too. I love guys who are really playful with their feet and take enjoyment at displaying them. Dylan is definitely one of those guys. He kinda reminds me of Tom Welling - who has a great pair of feet in his own right - except I think Dylan's cuter!

Although my two biggest favorites are guys who aren't featured in a lot of videos:

Parker - this guy was exclusive to Xander's YouTube account, and when he showed up he was massively popular, but then he just kinda disappeared. I wouldn't consider it a stretch to say that his feet were essentially perfect.

Alex - He's only been in about three videos, but he's just so darn cute! Very lively feet, too. There's a rumor that he actually is Xander... but I'll leave that for Xander to answer when he so chooses. :p

My runner-up guys are Nathan, Hunter and Chase. And of the newer guys I like James (he's just... wow! Surprised not many people are fawning over him) and Andrew.

I also love some of the guys that Xander met who were "one-offs" in his photo gallery... my favorites are Ryan, Mike and Brian. There was a guy in one of Xander's early "slidehow" videos who was just referred to as "Study Feet"... can't find him anywhere now, which is tragic; he had amazing feet!

I've been monitoring Xander's videos for a long time, and his is some of the best free content out there. I think what's really neat about him is that he works up the courage to approach these guys and ask them to show their feet for us. That and, on his blog, he's fantastically candid about his foot experiences. That's quite a service this guy is doing for the foot-loving community!

hitdabassline
04-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey! Sharing is caring! ;) I adore Dylan, too. I love guys who are really playful with their feet and take enjoyment at displaying them. Dylan is definitely one of those guys. He kinda reminds me of Tom Welling - who has a great pair of feet in his own right - except I think Dylan's cuter!

Although my two biggest favorites are guys who aren't featured in a lot of videos:

Parker - this guy was exclusive to Xander's YouTube account, and when he showed up he was massively popular, but then he just kinda disappeared. I wouldn't consider it a stretch to say that his feet were essentially perfect.

Alex - He's only been in about three videos, but he's just so darn cute! Very lively feet, too. There's a rumor that he actually is Xander... but I'll leave that for Xander to answer when he so chooses. :p

My runner-up guys are Nathan, Hunter and Chase. And of the newer guys I like James (he's just... wow! Surprised not many people are fawning over him) and Andrew.

I also love some of the guys that Xander met who were "one-offs" in his photo gallery... my favorites are Ryan, Mike and Brian. There was a guy in one of Xander's early "slidehow" videos who was just referred to as "Study Feet"... can't find him anywhere now, which is tragic; he had amazing feet!

I've been monitoring Xander's videos for a long time, and his is some of the best free content out there. I think what's really neat about him is that he works up the courage to approach these guys and ask them to show their feet for us. That and, on his blog, he's fantastically candid about his foot experiences. That's quite a service this guy is doing for the foot-loving community!

lol I'd be cool with sharing Dylan ;) And he totally looks like Tom Welling btw That seems to be the type of guy I gravitate towards (without even realizing sometimes)

I love Alex too. He seems to have a swagga to him. I'd love to see more of him too.

Footlover28
04-22-2011, 07:17 AM
IMO: He is hotter than Tom W., as are his feet!

Motown900
04-23-2011, 12:31 PM
My god, how is it that I've missed this guy's website for all this time?! Awesome models, awesome pictures.