PDA

View Full Version : MARCUS @ jockfootfantasy

dert2011
04-06-2011, 01:15 AM
Thanxx N advance if anyone can HELP me....
I've asked B4 & couldn't be more appreciative...
Does anyone have any additional info on MARCUS---
He is one of the models on the JOCK FOOT FANTASY site....

Footlover28
04-06-2011, 03:52 AM
http://thebigtickleblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/tickle-model-jimmy-candid-exchange.html

dert2011
04-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Thanx 4 helping me.... (re: Marcus/Jimmy)
Totally nice thing you did....

Footlover28
04-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanx 4 helping me.... (re: Marcus/Jimmy)
Totally nice thing you did....

some additional infos: caps from the preview vids of jff!

Footlover28
04-06-2011, 12:15 PM
"marcus" and his marvellous soles

ftlaudft
04-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Thank you, Footlover28, for the wonderful caps from JockFootFantasy! The two guys doing the shrimping are two of JFF's most fascinating models. Kraig is the one on the left and that's Gage on the right.

Kraig is a magnificent foot worshipper and also a professional cocksucker por excelencia. He takes his job seriously and elevates the art of pleasuring a penis to heights once thought impossible. In the video clips publlished this week by JFF, Kraig works on the feet and sex organs of Kyle and Kane. He tickles their feet, then masturbates Kyle and blows Kane. His blowjob techniques are legendary and result in what we call here a Florida blowjob, that is, a blowjob of hurricane strength and let the coconuts fall where they may. And to think he goes out every day and does this for a living! The lucky bastard!

Handsome Gage, the guy on the right side of the clips, has a new clip in which he gives a masturbation monologue. It's called a video tease, and all he does basically is remove his shoes, and wave his bare feet in your face while ordering you to lick and suck his bare feet. Does it sound too simple? Well, it works! He uses phrases and terms like foot stink, sweaty, smelly, lick my feet, suck between my toes, etc. He repeats the same, over and over - and it works! Why? Because he has an incredibly sexy, velvety voice, and incredibly big and sweaty and sexy bare feet and.... what was I saying? I just lost my train of thought there. Do forgive me! I seem to have made a little mess here! Oh, well! It's that animal Gage's fault, you know. He just wiggles his big toe and I lose control!

Footlover28
04-07-2011, 11:29 AM
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29393&postcount=777

ftlaudft
04-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Yes, Footlover28, that's our boy Kraig! Note how he always knows exactly what he's doing and how he manages to stay completey focussed. He's got a video in which he tickles and blows that handsome brute Gage and he does it so magnificently that at the conclusion I always burst into tears, stand up and salute!

Footlover28
04-08-2011, 07:29 AM
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29463&postcount=785

gjchaf1969
04-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Thanks for posting the screen caps--love Jock Foot Fantasy!

FckingFeet
04-30-2011, 11:17 PM
I would like to see more of that bald man, i don't remember if his name was Kyle or Kane, can you upload some new screens Footlover28 ?

Footlover28
05-08-2011, 06:04 AM
I would like to see more of that bald man, i don't remember if his name was Kyle or Kane, can you upload some new screens Footlover28 ?

I've got to go through my whole collection (many, many videos and pics) so it may take a while.