PDA

View Full Version : Zack Johnathan Vazquez

Footlover28
02-05-2009, 07:08 AM
Does someone has the whole barefeet set of this model from myfriendsfeet?

Here's just an example of perfectness!

myfriendsfeet.com
thecelebarchive.net

juice
02-06-2009, 06:13 PM
just beautiful .... !

AvidTickler
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
You mean there are actual celebrities on MFF site ? Wow!

Footlover28
02-07-2009, 04:05 AM
You mean there are actual celebrities on MFF site ? Wow!

There are celebrities over several fetish sites. Usually under another name. For example Zack: He is at MFF, at TicklishGuysOnline and at MasterLewis.com as far as I have seen.

So it's worth to see that sites if you like Zack and his feet/soles. In my opinion he is one of the hottest hunk all over the net.

Franz
02-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Yep, Zack's beefy soles are definitely a show-stopper. Not too sure about that simpering smile in the pic, though....

gbmcleod
02-08-2009, 11:04 AM
... in photography, that's considered the feminine pose. Men are usually posed with the head tilted towards the lower shoulder: it appears more masculine. This pose does give him a slighly "coy" look, one not usually assoicated with men.
And he does have beautiful soles. I'd have preferred to see the toes -- or both. Soles, on most guys, look good. The same isn't true for the tops.

Lovely young man, in any case.

Franz
02-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the info, GB. As soon as I read your comment, I saw the sense of it. You're correct about Zack of course. In any case he's a hot guy that few of us would kick out of bed on account of cracker crumbs. Just my idiosyncracy, I guess, but for some reason beefy soles on a guy--like yours, for instance, GB--have always pushed my button.

Footlover28
02-09-2009, 06:19 AM
does anyone have more barefoot pics of him. I admit I'm a sole guy so please post pics of his soles