PDA

View Full Version : There's A "NEW" Foot Fetish Movie Site.

alexandre
02-04-2009, 04:16 PM
To anyone here that would be interested, there is a "new" Foot Fetish site called; "DaddyMugs.com".

He is an older guy, ( I'd say early forties), with a "Huge" taste for younger male feet. The rates are reasonable, and he certainly knows how to worship a guys toes & feet. He also knows how to fuck & suck, (some of the scenes are bareback).

Just thought that I would pass the word on, concerning the site.

flickfire
02-08-2009, 12:20 PM
I've been on it several times and Big Daddy Mugs definitely has a thing for male feet! My kind of guy! Slurp!

alexandre
02-08-2009, 02:17 PM
"Flickfire", My only complaint is, that none of the guys ever suck on "Daddy's" feet. I did leave him an E Mail, once, requesting it, but he never answered me back. Having a foot fetish as I do, it is very hot to see all of the guys sucking each others toes, and licking their partners feet, during sex.

Also, I feel that "Daddy" should have more of his regular guys, in the scenes without him, sucking toes & licking each other's feet.

Finally, if you choose the "3 day Trial" for $9.95, "Daddy Mugs" allows you access to "ALL" of his scenes. Unlike many site's which only allow "Trial" visitors limited access to where they may go, ( I find that a real rip off)!

" To everyone else who reads this" .......Go visit "Daddy Mugs" site and see what you think. I give the guy an "A+" for both being fair, and for his hot hot foot fetish. Also.....he sure knows how to suck & fuck! He also has several hot guys, who are hot in bed.