PDA

View Full Version : The Footkings

skatertim
02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey footfans and slaves, if you into feet of hot studs you may like my website, where my mates and myself shows feet, over 7000 pics and videos online and some of us searching for real slaves that enjoy to lick our feet or sniff our socks too, so check us out on http://www.mastertim.de

zorbabear
02-02-2009, 12:33 AM
why do i find this "flipping the bird" pose so annoying and insulting? if you like it, i bet it's just your internalized homophobia rearing its' ugly head.

vegasguy
02-02-2009, 05:20 AM
why do i find this "flipping the bird" pose so annoying and insulting? if you like it, i bet it's just your internalized homophobia rearing its' ugly head.

I feel the same way! Like that turns feet guys on, and makes them want to play with feet more......

deviantnca
02-02-2009, 05:20 AM
you know what's even more annoying, intolerance of things that people obviously don't understand.

Head2Foot
02-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Deviantnca, do you really think it is intolerant to be annoyed by someone giving you the finger? A few may get off on it, but most footmen are into feet without the attitude. However, if you think we don't understand, then please explain it to us.

vegasguy
02-04-2009, 02:46 AM
HAHA! You tell em head2foot!! I think some people should just keep the foot in their mouth, instead of taking it out, making a fool of themselves. Just my .02!!

djdevilct
02-04-2009, 09:30 AM
i can't stand "flipping the bird" pics either... so when i see them i click them off and move on. the guy in the pic is obviously not giving ME the finger personally. it's just a pic and it doesn't affect my day. i don't understand the point of making disparaging judgments about the sexuality of a person who might be turned on by it. people generally can't control what turns themselves on... as a fellow footlover i imagine you understand that concept. there is a TON of variation in taste within our community and i don't get how a person could possibly make a generalization about what "most footmen" are into. i hope this site stays with the "something for everyone" approach and continues to promote non-judgment of people's sexuality and taste.

taffer
02-04-2009, 09:52 AM
My attitude is "Who am I to question what someone else gets a hardon for?"
I'm sure my own fetishes would horrify many so-called normal people.

Personally, when I see a pic like this, it conveys the following message to me:
"I feel self-conscious posing like this, so I will try to compensate my insecurity by flipping off the camera in order to try to look tough."

Consequently it's a turnoff, since insecure people don't appeal to me.
But that's just what goes on in my own mind. Others view and interpret it very differently, and it turns them on.

deviantnca
02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
I don't think it's intolerant to be annoyed by it, nor did I say it's intolerant to be annoyed by it. I was responding to what zorbabear said, "i bet it's just your internalized homophobia rearing its' ugly head." I'm personally not turned on by guys that flip me off but I'm also not one to make judgments about people and things I don't know about. THAT is intolerance. All because someone does something different or likes something different, we tend to think, gee what's wrong with that person? It doesn't matter what MOST people are into, it's about being considerate and open-minded (or simply closed-mouthed) about things that don't necessarily appeal to us. As foot fetishists (a minority who could certainly be considered different or deviant) we should really know better than to make rash judgments like that. Opinions are okay but not rude and offensive speculation. If you DIDN'T say anything like that then this is NOT for you and you need not trash me about my post. Thanks a lot.

hiker
02-06-2009, 03:24 AM
Bah - you guys are twits. I love it! As long as I can have at those hot feet, i don't care what they're doing with their hands - whatever! ;)

Alessio
02-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Hey footfans and slaves, if you into feet of hot studs you may like my website, where my mates and myself shows feet, over 7000 pics and videos online and some of us searching for real slaves that enjoy to lick our feet or sniff our socks too, so check us out on http://www.mastertim.de

I think the fourth pic is simply great.