PDA

View Full Version : pleasuring the boyfriends feet

jimmy5023
03-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Im not really into feet. But, my boyfriend certainly is. Any tips on messaging the feet or something that will drive him nuts!

Rashid89
03-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Just touch and stroke his feet (with occasional squeezes). It's very relaxing and he'll enjoy it

ftslave67
03-28-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't know how far you want to take it, but there are some videos of foot massage on youtube.

Of course, if he is into feet, he might like yours up in his face. ;)

imported_tickleme
03-29-2011, 12:39 AM
a warm soak before the massage will make his feet sensitive to pressure and rubbing...and possibly tickling too...use lotion with shea butter, it has a good oil content so you dont have to re-apply lotion. use your thumb nail to gently apply deep,almost pinpoint pressure on every tip of his toes...your boyfriend will love it!

ropedfeet
03-29-2011, 02:35 AM
if He is the one into feet he wants Your feet. Just let him do what he wants to Yours. And I would hope you would get into it so he feels comfortable and turned on doing it. There is nothing worse and no bigger turn off than playing with a guy's feet when you think he is not into it or doesn't like his feet played with or worse yet if he thinks it's "kinda strange'.

Guys who love feet want them in their faces. That's how you drive him nuts...foot massages are great and all, but he probably would love slobbering all over your feet Much more instead. He would probably love having His feet slobbered all over as well.

Those are the things foot guys think about when they are horned up about feet.

gbmcleod
03-29-2011, 12:23 PM
If not, be prepared for his responses. Consider he might like sniffing your feet, in between your toes (which means he's turned on by foot odor, mild to pungent), or kissing them. It may just be visual, which means he just wants you barefoot sometimes (that's the easiest thing to do).
Whatever it is, it sounds as though you want to drive him wild, which is a good thing. Plenty of us have had boyfriends who looked disgusted, disinterested or just dissed you for being "into feet" -- as though that's the kinkiest thing in the world. (Far from it)

It would be nice if you opened the conversation with, "Honey, I'd love to know what turns you on about feet. I really would." Just knowing you don't think he's freaky will relax him a lot. It might take him a while, if he's shy or embarrassed about it, to tell you what he actually likes. He may need constant encouragement, or even a comment from you, such as, "Would it turn you on if I let my feet get a little ripe?" If his eyes light up, even if he says no, the answer is yes. And if you want to try that, wear the same socks for a few days (yes, a FEW DAYS!!). Of course, your feet may not smell at all, but he'll appreciate that you even thought to do it for him!

jimmy5023
03-29-2011, 09:17 PM
I used about a gallon of saliva on his feet a couple of days ago. He especially went nuts when i dug my tongue between his toes. Sucking on his second big toe. And stroking his calves. I just didnt stay in one place too long. He enjoyed it big time!

ropedfeet
03-29-2011, 11:24 PM
See?...... :D