PDA

View Full Version : from Chi Chi LaRue, the definitive footjob...

ftlaudft
03-20-2011, 11:17 PM
I don't think footjobs get better than this one. This is the ultimate, and it's one for the textbooks.

All four couplings in Channel 1 Releasing's "'Stick It In!"' are hot and passionate, but the first one will be a classic for footlovers. The models are Rod Daily and Jimmy Durano. Both are musclemen, real macho muffinstuds. They are handsome, but not in the pretty-boy sense of handsome. Rod Daily especially is a gorgeous powerhouse, and his feet are masterpieces of masculine sensual beauty.

Rod not only sucks his partner's ample penis; he also sits on it, hangs on to the bedframe and gives Jimmy a bouncie-bouncie that looks like an absolute final event for any romantic evening. But Jimmy then starts to suck on Rod's delicious bare feet, munching and licking like a pro from JockFootFantasy or FootFriends. Jimmy shrimps between the manly toes, licks up and down the sole, and sticks the whole foot in his mouth as far as he can. Just when I think there's nothing more he can do to surprise me, he puts Rod's soles on either side of his pecker and lets Rod masturbate him in the most vigorous and complete footjob I have ever witnessed.

When Jimmy cums, you will, too! Chi Chi! We love you!

Wyntersteele
03-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Damn! I just read your announcement and I'm
nearly spent. Whew! Chi Chi is only one of the best.
Rod Daily is a secret fave of mine, so I can't wait
to check him out. Thanks for the "Footbuddies"
preview. ;)

-Wyntersteele

ftlaudft
03-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Wyntersteele, if you''re a fan of Rod Daily, your admiration will increase even more when you see what he does with the usually overlooked body parts. Just wait till you see what he can do with his dick and an armpit!