PDA

View Full Version : Alex & Drew...

footstud22
01-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Alex & Drew Get Into Some Hot Foot And Cock Play!

Over 17 Minutes Of Hot New Video!

http:www.jockfootfantasy.com

ftlaudft
01-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Alex and Drew give each other sensual footjobs in video clips that should be used in sex education classes across the country. What these two beautiful hunks do to each other with their bare feet could open horizons for young men trying to determine and define their sexual possibilities in this new age of knowledge and freedom. Alex and Drew have toes that are prehensile, agile, supple - and loaded with a sexual energy that will delight the most reluctant penis.

Do you remember the first time you sat down on the couch with your boyfriend, facing each other, in a mutual barefoot toejam toodle-tangle? The only thng I didn't understand about Alex's and Drew's performance is the omission of a lubricant. Of course, they may have used lubricant and simply omitted showing it for editorial considerations. I hope that's the case. A lot of pressure and no lube can make for a very sore doodle-whopper. But I'll bet you knew that.

akeel
01-29-2009, 02:37 PM
WHERE do you find these guys? Wonderful. In what region do you live? What's in the water supply?