PDA

View Full Version : Return of Killer Toes from Telemundo

ftlaudft
03-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Rafael Amaya, the serial killer who went up in flames in the gran final of ""Alguien te mira"' (Somebody is Watching You), has returned buff and barefoot in "'La Reina del Sur"" (The Queen of the South) which is now beginning its 3rd week. The new novela will run for a total of 12 weeks. Rafael has a scene by a swimming pool in which he lifts up his lovely foot, exposing the sole, and I hope someone can catch and cap it.

This is the hottest soap that Telemundo has produced, a superproduction that has gorgeous photography in Mexico, Melilla in North Africa, and Galicia in northwest Spain. It's been breaking all records for Telemundo and Latinos all over the US are now glued to their TV sets along with many Anglos since captions in Spanish and English are provided.

On the down side, I have to report Rafael is killed off early in the game. But a new love interest for Kate del Castillo appears in the shape of Iván Sánchez, who plays the part of Santiago. Santiago is lean and tough and the side view of his feet in flip-flops was enough to addict me. Then last week he finally bedded Kate and after showering he walked around the apartment barefoot, finally sitting down with a towel draped around him. He crossed his legs, exposing his lovely soles and what more can I say......

When they finish that trans-Atlantic bridge, I'm going to be the first to roller-skate across!

SnowFanatic
03-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Mmm, sounds delicious. Will try to find it and post the caps. :)

Thanks for the alert, ftlaudft. Much appreciated! You don't happen to have more info. on the episode when those scenes appeared...just to make the search easier. :p Thanks.

ftlaudft
03-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi SnowFanatic! "La Reina del Sur"' is now entering its 3rd week, so tonight's episode will be the 11th out of 62. The swimming pool scene with Rafael occurred in the first week and was remembered by Kate del Castillo in the 2nd week. The love scene between Santiago and Teresa (Kate del Castillo) was chapter 9.

If anyone is wondering what the big fuss is all about with Latinos and the telenovelas, this might be a good one to watch. Some of the greatest have come from Univisión, which has a long tradition of great drama and great acting. The telenovelas of Univisión include "'Esmeralda,"' "'Amor real,"' ''El manantial,"' and "'Alborada."' Anything with Fernando Colunga or Daniela Romo would be worth watching.

But Telemundo has been producing novelas of top quality lately. This superproduction has been getting rave reviews froom everybody. If you're bi, you can watch with the Spanish captions on or off. And if you're mono, just click on the English captions. There's so much action and good acting with top notch photography, I can't imagine anyone will be disappointed.

I should mention too that here in the States we also get the best of the Brazilian novelas, but unfortunately they're always dubbed in Spanish, so we never get to hear the original Portuguese.

SnowFanatic
03-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Hey ftlaudft, thanks for the info. Helpful! :)

The scene with Rafael Amaya can be seen in episode 6, but unfortunately it is almost impossible to cap. It's so quick and blurry, you can barely see anything. I would have to find some very hq version to get a decent cap.
Now, the scene with the other guy is also very quick but we get a much better shot, so here's some caps:

ftlaudft
03-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes, SnowFanatic, that's it! Thanks a million!

My castanets, please! I feel a fandango coming on!

ftlaudft
03-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Discriminating viewers will want to keep an eye on Santiago's buddy Lalo Veiga, played by the actor Pablo Castańón. He was barefoot in flip-flops, sitting on a wharf in yesterday's chapter, but it was not close enough to view with utter abandon. You could see that his toes are pleasant and plump, however, and there was also a scene in which he was sleeping in his underwear. His body is lean and totally munchable. A beautiful face, too!

I have to admit the guy out of the whole cast who really turns me on the most is a minor character, the evil Moroccan cousin of Alí. I think his name is Farid. I would really love to scrutinize his feet. Yes, he's a nasty former policeman, a killer and a smuggler. But no one's perfect and he is SO handsome! I sure wouldn't mind being scrutinized by him. Well, it's just that I've never been scrutinized by a Moroccan before, and I believe in being open to new experiences.

ftlaudft
03-16-2011, 03:21 PM
They killed off Yousef Farid, the evil but oh! so handsome Moroccan, in last night's installment of "'La Reina del Sur."' Yousef had captured Teresa (Kate del Castillo) and was torturing her when Santiago rescued her and shot Youself in a scuffle.

Now I'll never know what Moroccan feel smell like! The saying in the street was that Yousef's feet smelled like a delicate blend of cheese and angel farts.

At least I still have Santiago and his skinny sidekick Lalo to dream of. (sigh!)

ftlaudft
03-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Santiago (Iván Sánchez) had a great barefoot scene in Thursday night's episode (in the last 10 minutes of chapter 14.) He is sitting on the beach at Melilla overlooking the Mediterranean in North Africa. His left foot sole, sandy and wrinkled and deliciously naked, is facing the viewer. It was almost enough to make me give up my vow of chastity. Clone 'im and bone 'im, I say!

fructis
03-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Iván Sánchez

ftlaudft
03-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh, that is so beautiful! Thank you, Fructis! I have died and gone to heaven!

fructis
03-18-2011, 04:56 PM
My pleasure!

I am not fallowing the telenovela but I know it is a huge hit for Telemundo, even my mom and dad are hooked every night lol

Keep the info coming I do not want to miss the goodies La reina del sur has to offer.

I was wondering if you or anyone for that matter is watching Los herederos del monte? Any barefoot of the brothers ?

I am DYING to see Ezequiel Montalt's feet! The dude is so handsome <3 *faint*

ftlaudft
03-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Ezequiel Montalt is quite the hottie now. All the brothers are pretty sexy, but Ezequiel leads the parade. I'm not watching "'Los herederos del monte"' but I did see him regularly in last year's great success "'Más sabe el diablo."'

Ezequiel played the part of Christian Acero, the gay brother of the villain Martín. Martín was played by Miguel Varoni, a tall, gorgeous dude with truly amazing feet. We saw Martín's feet when he was in bed with his girlfriend Marina. There were some pretty good shots.

But for Ezequiel, nothing. He was in bed with his secret lover Horacio, but you never saw his feet. Other characters were played by Jencarlos Canela and Jorge Luis Pila, and they did give a few barefoot poolside scenes. But Ezequiel kept his shoes on.

The bad news is that he's never shoeless. The good news is that he's often shirtless, as are also his brothers in "'Los herederos."' For what it's worth, they have magnificent chests and excellent nipples. I mean, if you like that sort of thing. ˇAlgo es algo!

ftlaudft
03-18-2011, 11:16 PM
There was another great shot tonight of Santiago's bare sole. During the last 10 minutes again, he's in bed with Teresa and they have obviously just frolicked. Their legs are intertwined with a beautiful shot of Santiago's foot. Teresa's foot is also there so for our more sensitive members a pussy alert may be advisable.

SnowFanatic
03-19-2011, 01:30 PM
This could be the shot:

Thanks for the info. ftlaudft. As fructis said, keep it coming. :D If you can think of any other foot-scenes from any other telenovelas, let us know, maybe we can find it, especially if it's really good.

ftlaudft
03-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks, SnowFanatic! Santiago's sole looks so real, so earthy and sensual in that shot!

I wish I had kept a notebook of great telenovela foot scenes. A numbeer of actors have had leg or foot injuries that kept them barefoot for great shots. Valentino Lanús, for example, was in a hospital with his foot propped up in the air. It was goregeous! I actually felt guilty, because I knew I should want him to get better, but the longer he ailed, the longer I got to drool over his perfect bare foot!

Another hunky protagonist is Juan Soler. He injured his leg in "'Puebo chico, infierno grande"' and limped around on a bare foot for the longest time. The more he limped, the more I drooled. He's another with really great feet.

Thanks again for Santiago's exellent photo! I may forget his face, but I'll carry the pics of his feet from this world to the next!

fructis
03-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Oui! ftlaudft Algo es Algo! but I wish the algo would be something below Ezequiel Montalt's ankle lol!

I didnt watch Mas Sabel el Diablo but was able to catch 2 or 3 episode ( thats when I first saw my future husband Ezequiel Montalt). The scene that won me over was when he went to a gay club ( I think for the first time) and started to dance with his date. HIM dancing was so adorable and yet sexy!

But there is something about his mouth that drives me NUTS! haha (did u know he is a jazz musician as well )

Is it evil of me to went him to break his legs or foot in Los herederos del monte? have him fall from a horse or something.lol

Obviously not in real life tho <3

ftlaudft
03-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Fructis, I totally agree that Ezequiel is quite a hottie. I've always suspected that he's more than gay or bisexual. I believe he may be quater-sexual: men, boys, dildoes and melons!

Part of his charm is that he never says much, but he always looks as though he's thinking something dirty. I've wondered if he may be carting around a little Patagonian pygmy living in his ass.

When you do finally see his feet, be prepared for a shock. You never know. What if his toes turn out to be totally webbed and that's why he's so foot shy?

In the meantime, if you go to Google, he's got loads of pictures shirtless. Nobody seems to know where he was born, although he lives in Miami. I'm sorry I can't say more about the number of toes, but at least I can assure you he's got the right number of nipples!

fructis
03-20-2011, 06:31 PM
I suspect him to be perhaps open minded (but I think its because I first saw him play a gay role)....good for him tho to be able to take risky roles!

Id take him even with one missing toe. lol When the guys is hot - the rest is always hot to me no matter if he has webbed toes or funky feet.But it has to be a mysterious kind of hot.
My only HUGE no HELL to the NAW is when the big toe sticks out while the rest of the toes are forming a mountain of bones (perhaps do to arthritis) if you know what I mean. yikes!

Oh and when you wrote " The saying in the street was that Yousef's feet smelled like a delicate blend of cheese and angel farts."

Even tho it sounded a bit disgusting to me. lol it reminded me of this video

http://www.bigcamtube.com/videos/izzi-says-choke-on-the-cheese/

can you smell the cheese?

ftlaudft
03-20-2011, 11:37 PM
OK, Fructis, here's the plan!

We're too nice to want to hurt Ezequiel seriously, so instead we will arrange a pratfall at the skating rink. I will be following in the getaway car. You, in a fake doctor's uniform, will rush to examine his ankles - both of them - before he has a chance to get up. You will have to remove Ezequiel's shoes and socks and then help him to the nearby car, where you will have your way with him.

My reward? I get to keep the socks! Now, is that asking for so much?

ftlaudft
03-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Well, Fructis, I have good news and bad news!

The good news is that the action of "'La Reina del Sur"' has moved to Southern Spain, the coast around Gibraltar, and joining the cast as a drug trafficker is your own true love Ezequiel Montalt!

The bad news is that he's running around with a lesbian and is being chased by the Russian mobsters, who are busy eliminating all competition.

I sure hope you can get to him before they do!

ftlaudft
03-23-2011, 07:39 AM
In Monday's episode, during the first 10 minutes Santiago was kneeling on the bed with a good shot of his soles. Later on during a farewell scene on the wharf he was barefoot again in a distant but clear shot.

Ezequiel came to breakfast at his girlfriend's country estate wearing open-heeled slippers that revealed the heel half of his bare feet. He is in hiding from the Russian mobsters. Russians, as I'm sure you know, are nasty and ruthless. Though they do make marvelous blinchiki.

ftlaudft
03-24-2011, 01:42 PM
They gunned down Ezequiel yesterday! The bastards!

Now we'll never get to know what his feet were like. At least we do have the memory of his lovely nipples to take with us to the jerkatorium...