PDA

View Full Version : Desperately looking for David Conrad

MaleFeetParty
01-25-2009, 02:45 PM
hey guys!!!

you've helped me a lot lately and I will return the favor but first my last request, I need some feet pics of David Conrad the one who played jennifer love hewitt's husband in Ghost Whisperer (TV Show).

I'd seen some soles pics of him in malefeetonscreen blog but it went down and I forgot to download the pics, please help!

Footlover28
01-25-2009, 05:29 PM
hey guys!!!

you've helped me a lot lately and I will return the favor but first my last request, I need some feet pics of David Conrad the one who played jennifer love hewitt's husband in Ghost Whisperer (TV Show).

I'd seen some soles pics of him in malefeetonscreen blog but it went down and I forgot to download the pics, please help!

in which episodes david bares his feet/soles. I've found 2 fansites of Ghost Whisperer whith thousands of screen captures per episode so it will definitely quickens the search if you know the answer to my question.

I know about the blog malefeetonscreen and don't know why it went down. Do you know more? It was a great blog with never before seen celebrities and captures!

MaleFeetParty
01-25-2009, 07:17 PM
in which episodes david bares his feet/soles. I've found 2 fansites of Ghost Whisperer whith thousands of screen captures per episode so it will definitely quickens the search if you know the answer to my question.

I know about the blog malefeetonscreen and don't know why it went down. Do you know more? It was a great blog with never before seen celebrities and captures!

he shows his soles in several episodes, but I just remember one, It was episode 2 season one.

Footlover28
01-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Can't find any screencaptures of the mentioned episode. But I keep going on, cause I want to have them, too!!

Unfortunately, I also forgot to save the captures which are offered by the malefeetonscreen-blog!

I won't give up!