PDA

View Full Version : DirtyTony's America: what a map! what a man!

ftlaudft
03-10-2011, 04:43 PM
America is one of DirtyTony's hunkiest models. In this week's addition, America showers his carnal delights on Matthew Singer and Matthew's most private inches will be basking in a mellow afterglow for a long, long time.

America the man is a mighty force to be reckoned with. His upper body parts, shoulders, chest and nipples, correspond on a map to our great Northwest and our sturdy Northeast. America's manly bare feet correspond to our more lowly southern states and Texas ( I mean, how lowly can you get?)

Enough for the footsie folk! For the pecker people, what does America offer? Why, nothing less than a sensuous Florida-shaped dangly part. Matthew, like any of America's partners, doesn't know whether to suck it or sit on it. So he does both and has a 4th of July experience.

DirtyTony is not a footsy site. But if you have a passion for plump and pleasant toes, you won't be disappointed. America holds onto Matthew''s feet and ankles at just the right angle to get some lovely barefoot shots. What a guy! Watch and salute!

Note: "Lowly" is used in the sense of low-lying.

BootsMcGraw
03-10-2011, 10:44 PM
... America's manly bare feet correspond to our more lowly southern states and Texas ( I mean, how lowly can you get?)...
Ahem.

I resemble that remark.

ftlaudft
03-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Now, Boots, the geographical bottomness of Texas and the southern states is merely an objective observation! Bottom borders are bottom borders. We must not be so regional. I have neighbors here who are still fighting the Civil War! This confuses my other neighbors who think they're talking about Franco. And if you want dissing, you should hear my New York neighbors talk about New Jersey! Why can't they just get along?

Is it any wonder I flee to the beach to look at the soothing ocean, the palm trees, the feet...

BootsMcGraw
03-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Apology accepted. :-)

A shame the words of our language have so many shades of meaning, which can easily be misinterpreted.

Veiled threat? Of what? You are one of our most respected members. I'd sooner cut off my own feet than cause you harm.

ftlaudft
03-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Thank you, Boots, for the "most respected"' label. Here in the barrio Rodney Dangerfield gets more respect than I do. True, I am widely admired for my fandango dancing. But that's another story.

If you enjoy America's performance in this clip, do watch him perform with Tristan. Tristan is the sexiest of DirtyTony's totally gay stallions and although both America and Tristan are not completely barefoot until two-thirds of the clip is over, it's worth the wait.