PDA

View Full Version : Mariano Martinez

akeel
01-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Argentinian actor ... magnifico pieds!!!!!!!

ftlaudft
01-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Mariano has a great barefoot scene in "Solo por hoy" (Just for Today) put out by Xenon Pictures in their DVD Cinemateque: coleccion latina. He's sitting in the kitchen with his bare feet propped up on the table for the whole scene, feet crossed, one sole facing audience. It's a lovely scene.

He also has a barefoot scene in "Peligrosa obsesion" (Dangerous Obsession) in which he does a striptease in a club for women only. You don't see that much of his feet, but it's a great striptease. In the same picture is the handsome actor Pablo Echarri. He is tortured in one scene by being stipped naked, tied up, and then having honey poured on his bare feet to attract vicious ants. There are great shots of his feet while he struggles to get free. Fortunately he does escape and flees bare assed and barefooted into the night.

MaleFeetParty
01-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Mariano has a great barefoot scene in "Solo por hoy" (Just for Today) put out by Xenon Pictures in their DVD Cinemateque: coleccion latina. He's sitting in the kitchen with his bare feet propped up on the table for the whole scene, feet crossed, one sole facing audience. It's a lovely scene

yeah I've watched that movie like a thousand times just to see his soles!

:D

ftlaudft
01-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Mariano is the top name in my list of hot feet and when I watch his barefoot kitchen table scene I put the DVD on slow so I can make the ecstasy last as long as possible. But Pablo Echarri is hot stuff too and with bare feet like his and Mariano's doing tangos on the pampas, no one has to cry for Argentina any more.

Another Argentine to drool over is Leonardo Sbaraglia. He starred in "Burnt Money" (Plata quemada) with the Spanish actor Eduardo Noriega as his gay lover and crime partner (they're bank robbers.) Leonardo has a great barefoot scene (although with a woman, who holds and caresses his bare feet) and Pablo Echarri has the role of the driver of the getaway car. Echarri has one brief scene in which you see his ass while he's banging his girlfriend and he does have a great ass. I mean, if you like that sort of thing.

The guy from Spain Eduardo Noriega has a cute clip on YouTube you might want to see. It's titled "Eduardo Noriega desnudo en el spot de Schweppes" and is a beer commercial in which he bares all and jumps in the sea. As he lands you see the outline of his feet as he sinks towards you from above. Algo is algo. Something is something!