PDA

View Full Version : Jason Sudeikis and the taste of feet...

ftlaudft
02-22-2011, 03:31 PM
In the current March 2011 issue of "'The Advocate,"' Brandon Voss has an interview with Jason Sudeikis of Saturday Night Live. After discussing his famous kiss with Jon Hamm, Voss asks Sudeikis about any other famous gay moments. Sudeikis immediately recalls the notorious foot massage he gave Zac Efron. He states the foot kiss was not rehearsed and that he simply decided "'if anyone in the world has a clean foot, it's got to be Zac Efron."

The interviewer then asks about the taste of the foot. Sudeikis replies as follows:;

"'Just any old foot. That's one of the nice things about life. It doesn't matter how good-looking you are or how well your career's going, all our feet taste the same.""

Yes, that's what the man said! Do you want to tell him? Or should I?

ftslave67
02-22-2011, 05:26 PM
I suppose you expected him to say the taste was sublime, more powerful than he could imagine, and made him Zach's slave for life? :)

ftlaudft
02-22-2011, 05:45 PM
No, I just thought most footlovers would agree that feet come in a variety of smells and tastes.

tenchichan
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
I wish Jason Sudeikis would show us HIS feet already. I swear, I've been hunting for them like a madman ever since he played Floyd on 30 Rock. Here's hoping for a nice shot in his newest movie "Hall Pass."

dc777
02-22-2011, 08:58 PM
^^^ I agree!! I'd love to see his soles.

tiedfeetguy
02-22-2011, 11:29 PM
I think it's even more interesting to think how he would know how feet taste at all. ;)

ftslave67
02-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Yeah, that is funny, when you think about it--tastes the same as all the other feet he's had, lol.

ropedfeet
02-24-2011, 07:08 PM
lol.....funny...

ftlaudft
02-25-2011, 09:07 AM
The movie "'Hall Pass"' with Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis just opened in our theaters here. I notice that its R rating is due to graphic nudity, among other things. Inquiring minds need to know: Is the nudity male or female? Are we talking about crotch nudity here? Or dare we hope for some male below-the-anklebone nudity? Is it male? (We have guys here who seem to be allergic to clits and tits.)

We need a report from Footbuddies Special Agents Movie and Smut Squad. Volunteers?