PDA

View Full Version : ANY FEET.TV Members ???? WHAT is Wrong??

culfoxio
01-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi friends.... many of us here at FootBuddies are also members of Feet.tv. with that new network, I think it's called Go. It sucks that I've been trying to sign on for hours and its says that the site is inactive!! Please say it ain't so!! Any idea what the HELL is going on??? -- Oscar --

Footlover28
01-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I am a member of it. The Beta Version is responsible for all the crashes. Well, sometimes you just have to wait a lifetime till the site is loaded*gg

But if you are really patient it works.

coronaboi40
01-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Hi friends.... many of us here at FootBuddies are also members of Feet.tv. with that new network, I think it's called Go. It sucks that I've been trying to sign on for hours and its says that the site is inactive!! Please say it ain't so!! Any idea what the HELL is going on??? -- Oscar --

It's possibly down while doing some fixes and maintenance. It IS in beta, and as the owner has repeatedly requested, please be patient, and that it will be several weeks before everything is working properly. Keep in mind, it doesn't cost a cent to view/join/participate. I'm sure it will be back soon.