PDA

View Full Version : Lustin' for Dustin: these toes were made for shrimpin'

ftlaudft
02-17-2011, 09:23 AM
The boys at JockFootFantasy have released a clip that will delight you if you are into handsome, virile, macho powerhouses. The one and only darling of male beauty Kane gets down on his knees and shrimps newcomer Dustin, a 21-year-old college basketball student with - pay attention now, dudes! - size 13 and 1/2 feet. Yes, Dustin's feet are big and beautiful - and bare! Very, very bare!

I've enjoyed watching Kane both giving and receiving. He is so truly into what he does that it inspires me to try even harder than I normally do. His body is gorgeous and his pecker- well, I think when they passed out peckers on the heavenly assembly line, they must have taken a fancy to him and given him an inch or two more, just to make sure he would delight all earthlings! Delight us he does! In other vids you can watch him get sucked and licked in every major and minor body opening. In this vid he limits himself to sucking the bare feet of Dustin and I think Dustin will have a tingle in his toes from now till Doomsday!

Both guys are so hot I would love to do them both! Well, not at the same time, of course! I'm not a slut, ya know!

somecanuck
02-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Agreed. Dude is hot.

ftlaudft
02-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Yes, JockFootFantasy has a number of guys who are really exceptional. They are worth their weight in gold because they can save relationships. I'm thinking especially of Kane, Gage, Jesse - and that sexual artiste Kraig. (Artiste is pronounced ar-TISTE with the stress on the second syllable. Watch him and you'll see why.)

Has your boyfriend been giving you lacklustre blowjobs lately? Is your partner sucking you off unenthusiastically? Then the videoclips from JockFootFantasy may save your relationship! Just grab your sweetie by the balls, take him to the screen, tie him to a chair, and make him watch these clips as a training film. DO NOT FEED HIM while he is watching until you get positive reactions.

Of course, there are some relationships that can't be saved. Sometimes the partner refuses to be re-educated. Then you have to take that unfortunate ride into the Everglades during alligator-mating season.

But if your partner chooses to be re-invented and re-vitalized, this is the place where it can happen. This is where men become REAL men. Why do I say that? Well, take Gage, for example. Gage is very handsome, gorgeous from face to foot, and with a penis that could re-populate the Gobi Desert. He always looked to me like a potential sex stud. Then, when I saw him with a cock in his mouth, sucking voluptuously, jubilantly, ecstatically - at that moment he went from potential sex stud to REAL sex stud.

It was the same with Kane. I always admired Kane's virile body. He always had the look of a potential sex dream come true. He became that sex dream come true the first time I saw him with a big toe in his mouth. When he slurped and sucked, his action confirmed the definition and he became the Mister Sex Bomb he was meant to be.

Those are only my definitions and thoughts. You may have different ones, of course. But consider Kane's tongue movements when he shrimps Dustin. Sometimes his tongue slurps from side to side. Sometimes Kane's tongue goes up and down in his mouth. Sometimes when the camera is at an angle he seems to swirl his tongue passionately circlewise between Dustin's toes. I have learned so much from him!

This video may save your marriage! You need to watch it!

eagle024
02-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Well, I can't really afford a JFF subscription right now, but I do watch the preview clips and this one looked hot! I gotta say I'm way more into "gentle giants" than forceful doms. I like how this guy Dustin knows he's in control but gives firm but friendly direction. Like, they both know that the sub is gonna do whatever he says, but he keeps it respectful and fun (at least in the parts I could see)...

ftlaudft
02-18-2011, 07:50 AM
You're absolutely right! There's a quiet communication - and respect - between Kane and Dustin. For me it makes the encounter all the more meaningful and intense.

Thanks for mentioning the preview clips. Ít didn't occur to me and it is a good way to see what I'm talking about for members and those who aren't members at the moment.