PDA

View Full Version : Toe Whores, Foot Palaces - and the Law...

ftlaudft
02-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Do you think there should be foot freak brothels where foot guys could go and, for a modest sum, fulfill their foot fantasies? A de luxe resort with a hundred rooms, each one with a handsome barefoot hunk ready to help you make your fantasy real?

Now, there are places in the world, and even here in the US, where people are forced into white slavery. People from other countries are promised jobs, such as waiter or waitress, and then held forcibly as sex slaves. Guys in those businesses should be horsewhipped, shot in the head - and then horsewhipped again. That's not what we're talking about.

Young children are sold into work of all kinds, including sex trade, both girls and boys. The traders of children should be horsewhipped, shot in the head - and then horsewhipped again. And that's not what we're talking about either. It is a real concern and people like our own Ricky Martin are involved in crusades to combat the abuse of children.

What we are talking about is adults, free adults, consenting adults, who may consider renting out their body parts for a fee. What might be the advantages?

Just suppose you are on a business trip, you are away from your partner or you are single, you have had a tough day and a little relief from sexual tension would help you feel refreshed. Suppose there were a foot brothel where you could spend a couple hours with a beautiful man, slobbering over his feet and then perhaps even getting him to pedal your pecker with his bare feet - all for a modest sum that would help him pay for his education or his grandmother's arthritis treatments. What would be wrong with that? Where would there be any harm?

Would that couple hours represent the ultimate in a person's psychosexual development? Probably not. But do we really go from being inexperienced virgins to a state of complete sexual fulfillment in one big step? Or are there stages? Could this for many be a stage in sexual development to complete maturity?

There are many questions and I don't pretend to have many of the answers. There is also the legal aspect. What are the laws in Nevada? In the Netherlands? Are the laws the same all over the country? Should they be changed? How?

Most of us are concerned about not hurting each other and about not letting others hurt innocent people. That is good, in my opinion, and we want to prevent abusive behavior and unjust abuse of those who can't fend for themselves.

But if someone wants to rent out for profit and pleasure a foot or a cock or a vagina - or an ass - are we perhaps preventing people from developing, from going from one stage to another in a natural development? Should we perhaps be monitoring and revising laws and statutes that are outdated?

Whose feet would you like to slobber over in a consensual situation behind closed doors at the foot freak brothel? You can tell us. We won't talk.

vegasguy
02-26-2011, 04:35 AM
Sounds like a really cool concept! I know in Nevada (except for Reno and Clark County), prostitution is legal, and the girls all get checked for diseases, etc. A foot brothel, on the other hand, would probably have no sex, unless of course the parties wanted other services, so the disease factor would be considerably less. If there was no sex involved, the only think I can think of to be checked for would be athlete's feet. Sounds fun!

drummer
02-26-2011, 03:24 PM
One of the more delightful experiences I had, visiting China, was being taken to a foot-massage parlor by a friend of mine.

Nothing sexual takes place there, at least, as far as I could tell.

My friend selected a female masseuse, I selected a male one. We were seated comfortably in a room with some drinking water and Chinese dried fruit (jujubes), and given a hot foot bath with some herbal mixture stirred into it.

After a long soak, our respective masseurs came in and began working on us vigorously.

A little fellow with a sharp knife visits at some point during the treatment to trim toenails, if it is called for--this is a bit scary, since he simply cuts them with an extremely sharp knife, and only his skill stands between you and the amputation of a toe.

The sensations of this massage are absolutely delightful, and extremely relaxing--probably very healthful too, I shouldn't wonder. The entire course of treatment lasts about 100 minutes, from initial soaking to massage.

Such foot-massage parlors operate in large franchise chains throughout the larger cities of China (the franchise I went to was called "Lotus Foot-Massage") and it's not considered in the least peculiar or unusual or suspect to go to one, any more than it might be peculiar or unusual or suspect to go to a gymnasium here.

I think, with our fetish, we tend to forget, sometimes, how good it feels to have ones feet tended to--I can still remember what a huge surprise that was to me, the first time someone with a fetish began making love to my feet: I wasn't struck so much by the fetishistic pleasure as I was by how wonderful it felt.

Anyway, I wish such parlors were as available and inexpensive here--I'd go every week if I could.

ftlaudft
02-27-2011, 08:32 AM
The Lotus Foot Massage Parlor sounds delightful! I wish they would set one up here in the barrio! I'd be first in line to check it out.

Nevada seems to be the only place in the US where prostitution is legal, as VegasGuy states. But I hear rumblings that there are efforts underway to change that and make it illegal throughout Nevada. I find that very disturbing.

We try to distinguish carefully between white slavery, in which women and children are abused against their will, and prostitution, in which an of-age adult uses his or her body or body parts in a sexual way for money. White slavery is criminal. But I simply don't understand why an adult should not be allowed to use his or her sexual talents for profit.

We've let misguided and uninformed zealots make many rules for us about sexual matters and other issues, such as marihuana. The result? Drug lords get rich and pimps prosper. If prostitution were legalized, as it is in The Netherlands, we might be a healthier society.

We've got to study these matters with all the new science and technology available. We've got to choose our lawmakers, judges, senators, and pastors more carefully. I don't want any of them intruding in my private decisions in the bedroom. Unless of course they want to give me a hand when I'm masturbating. Or a foot! Then I might even consider giving a generous tip!

vegasguy
03-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I read some article about that too - it's that idiot Harry Reid, rambling at the mouth to make all prostitution illegal in Nevada, saying that it won't bring new business to the state. I guess he spends so much time in Washington, that he forgets the majority of the state is barren and extremely rural. One of the biggest counties here, Nye County, has less than 50,000 residents. That's an entire county. Las Vegas alone has over a million residents. We have no idea what kind of businesses Harry thinks aren't coming, but I think it has to do with what surrounds the rural areas - nothing. Wild horses and donkeys really don't shop Harry. What they need to do is make it legal all over the state. Harry, it's time for you to retire and go home to Seachlight LOL