PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot Celebs

Footlover28
01-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Got a lot pics to share. Write if ur looking for someone special. I'm longing for the soles of Mark Wahlberg. Does anybody have pics of him?

akeel
01-15-2009, 05:23 PM
I've been looking for years for photos of the soles of Tom Selleck, Lorenzo Lamas, John Ritter and John Wesley Shipp.

fructis
01-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Mark W.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33/SadBoy_2008/MarkWahlberg6.jpg

ropedfeet
01-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Wow! Nice sexy shot of Mark!

Thanks Fructis.

Ropedfeet

Footlover28
01-16-2009, 06:10 AM
check it out.

Footlover28
01-16-2009, 07:18 AM
well, only a part of his sole is seen. hope you like it though.

Footlover28
01-16-2009, 07:52 AM
No good quality but here's Tom 'Magnum' Selleck

Footlover28
01-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm still on looking for john wesley and tom. Very hard to find, but I will not give up!

Rockyvoet
01-16-2009, 04:37 PM
check it out.

You have no idea how long I have searched for a LL sole pic, almost, 10 years, thank thank you thank you

MaleFeetParty
01-16-2009, 07:57 PM
You have no idea how long I have searched for a LL sole pic, almost, 10 years, thank thank you thank you

who is he?

ropedfeet
01-17-2009, 01:22 AM
yeah...who is he?

Hot hunky feet on this guy... and he is very handsome too.

Who he be?

Footlover28
01-17-2009, 09:22 AM
tommy haas, a german tennis player ( not the most successful:-) )

juice
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
lorenzo Lamas , Tom Selleck , & The Rock are ALL perect tens with me !! I can lick and suck on their feet 24/7 ANYDAY & ALL DAY !!

akeel
01-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Footlover, thank you very much. See my response to your German celeb pics post on the Main Board for my gift to you.

Ritter had the most amazing feet in his heydey. I have episodes of Three's Company on tape that display his soles - the camping episode is the most infamous one among us foot fetishists. Always dreamed of having a photo of them perfectly displayed. Still hoping to get my hands on the episode of its spin-off Three's A Crowd that had him and Robert Mandon in bed and Ritter's soles were shown the best I've ever seen them.

Selleck was a boon for us foot freaks before the internet. Lots of episodes of him in barefeet and lots of sole moments. The two-parter that starred a young Sharon Stone as evil twin sisters is a must-see. The sole of his foot filled the screen in one opening shot. There was another episode where Magnum sprains his ankle and his bare sole is in the camera for a large portion of the show. Another memorable moment is when he and a woman are stranded on a desert island - very good shot of his crossed soles in one scene.

Lamas has gorgeous feet (the only thing redeemable about him, poor guy has no personality). In an early episode of Falcon Crest (can't remember if it's the first or season season), he is floating in a pool and lifts his bare sole to the camera. As a kid, I rewound and froze that moment so much I ruined the tape! Also remember photos of him in celebrity magazines running barefoot in a race at a Battle of the Network Stars. He surprised everybody by kicking his shoes off and running with a bandaged ankle.

John Wesley Shipp gave me a great foot memory during his last days on the soap As The World Turns. He was playing a psycho who kidnapped the heroine of the show and keeping her in a mountain chateau. He was seen laying on a bed with his soles to the camera for most of the show. I fell in love with him then and there. Have been hoping it would pop up on YT, but no such luck yet.

Another great foot moment that comes to mind is from the CBS mini-series Fresno, a soap parody that starred Carol Burnett. In it, Gregory Harrison plays the steroetypical soap stud who doesn't own a shirt. He is shot by the villain and left for dead, but found by the gardener, who drags his unconcious body by the feet out of the room. It is a delicious foot moment with Harrison's bare soles flopping all around the floor and straight into the camera. Again, I ruined the tape with my orgasmic obsession with rewind and freeze, rewind and freeze.

ozsole
01-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Another great foot moment that comes to mind is from the CBS mini-series Fresno, a soap parody that starred Carol Burnett. In it, Gregory Harrison plays the steroetypical soap stud who doesn't own a shirt. He is shot by the villain and left for dead, but found by the gardener, who drags his unconcious body by the feet out of the room. It is a delicious foot moment with Harrison's bare soles flopping all around the floor and straight into the camera. Again, I ruined the tape with my orgasmic obsession with rewind and freeze, rewind and freeze.
I still have a playable copy of that recorded from TV on VHS. It is good. Gregory Harrison is such a spunk and has such strong looking, masculine sexy feet.

Motown900
01-18-2009, 02:44 AM
I remember that scene in Fresno from so many years ago! I've been trying to figure out where I could get a DVD of that spoofy miniseries so I could see gorgeous Gregory Harrison's soles again. As I remember, it was a REALLY great sole shot.

Maximus
01-18-2009, 04:53 AM
Who is LL? Looks hot!

Footlover28
01-18-2009, 06:24 AM
...Lorenzo Lamas.

Footlover28
01-18-2009, 06:31 AM
Gregory Harrison is often showing his soles in the old series called Trapper John, M.D.; he lives in a caravan which stands right before the hospital he works in and is often relaxing on the roof lying in a chair.

@ozsole: please post some captures of gregory if it's possible. we all would be thankful.

Footlover28
01-20-2009, 12:31 PM
not soles, but bare feet.

akeel
01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Oh, those two pics of John Wesley Shipp I enjoyed for years as a kid, especially the one of him sitting in the sauna. I had a full-page pic of it in a magazine, and used it to "release all my frustrations." :)

Thanks for the memories.

BTW, do you know that JWS supposedly had a relationship with the legendary writer of the soaps he was on, Doug Marland? On the soaps JWS was on that Marland wrote, JWS' magnificent body (and feet) were always displayed on an almost daily basis. Internet gossip has also linked JWS to the actor who played his son on Dawson's Creek (forget the actor's name).

roughfeet
01-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Those pix of Tom Selleck's feet are really great. I used to see them close up when he played beach volleyball here in Honolulu years ago. He was in his late 30's then and beyond gorgeous.His feet were and are probably still large, rather beefy and perfect! Thanks for the posts of all these gorgeous men!

fructis
01-20-2009, 06:03 PM
James Marsden

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33/SadBoy_2008/JamesMarsden.jpg

Footlover28
01-21-2009, 03:04 AM
Oh, those two pics of John Wesley Shipp I enjoyed for years as a kid, especially the one of him sitting in the sauna. I had a full-page pic of it in a magazine, and used it to "release all my frustrations." :)

Thanks for the memories.

BTW, do you know that JWS supposedly had a relationship with the legendary writer of the soaps he was on, Doug Marland? On the soaps JWS was on that Marland wrote, JWS' magnificent body (and feet) were always displayed on an almost daily basis. Internet gossip has also linked JWS to the actor who played his son on Dawson's Creek (forget the actor's name).

Well, is JWS really gay? On his official hp he seems to be VERY straight. The actor of Dawson Leary is called James Van Der Beek. Just fore you to know.

You mean As The World Turns, right?

Footlover28
01-21-2009, 03:09 AM
James Marsden

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33/SadBoy_2008/JamesMarsden.jpg

For sharing "Cyclopse" with us. It's from "Edward", right?

Does anybody have more sole pics of him (not from the movie!)?

Thx again for this fantastic post!

akeel
01-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Well, is JWS really gay? On his official hp he seems to be VERY straight. The actor of Dawson Leary is called James Van Der Beek. Just fore you to know.

You mean As The World Turns, right?

Well, that's the stuff I've gotten from message boards which are filled with so-called "insiders." You have to take this with a grain of salt, but the stories have circulated for years. And yes, I mean ATWT.

In the pics: AJ from Backstreet Boys, Justin Hartley from Aquaman, and Paul Scatterfield from One Life To Live.