PDA

View Full Version : foot voodoo: the barefoot smoker...

ftlaudft
01-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Who hasn't felt the urge to get podal with the UPS guy? Or the pizza delivery man? Or the technician who comes to repair your air conditioner? But these guys all have one thing in common: they're doing something useful for our health and happiness.

What then is the charm of the barefoot smoker? This handsome rascal, who so far has ground out 72 video clips over at YouTube, offers a simplistic scenario of practically nothing. He just sits there and smokes - and every so often lifts up a bare foot and wiggles his toes! That's it! That's the whole act! And his adoring public writes him comments of lust and adoration. It's voodoo, I tell you. That dude performs magic!

The barefoot smoker identifies himself as rm3283 and some of his most popular videos are smoke 19, smoke 31 and sniffing my dirty sox while smoking. I have to admit my first reaction was, "What a dumb video!." But then I had to ask myself, "If the video is so dumb, why am I watching it - over and over - and dreaming of sticking the guy's foot in my mouth?" Sometimes when I'm right, I'm right.

It's voodoo!

ropedfeet
01-16-2009, 12:53 AM
AHA!!!

I told you VooDoo was real a long time ago...and to think you scoffed at it then.

See?? It IS real!!

Don't you be doubtin' VooDoo ever again FtLaud!!

It be real...

Signed,
Ropedfeet
New Orleans, Louisiana

ftlaudft
01-16-2009, 09:06 AM
Right again, you handsome rascal! Ropie, you're always right - even when you're wrong!

By the way, I'm really happy that you've finally found religion - even though the church you go to seems to have an awful lot of dead chickens in its parking area!

ftlaudft
01-18-2009, 02:29 PM
The barefoot smoker who goes by the identification tag rm3283 has posted 3 more video clips over at YouTube. Can you guess what amazing things he's doing today? Why, he's crushing a lemon with his bare feet, and then a lime. The 3 titles are "crushing lemon," then "crushing lime" and also "smoke 36."

What podal pervert has the time to watch this tomfoolery, said I to myself. The adoring fans keep writing encouraging notes to him. A racecar rider wants to lick the lime off his bare feet. Truth is, if he set up a lemonade stand and sold the stuff right after a barefoot lemon crush, I think I might go for a glass or two myself.

Yes, it's so silly. But after watching the videos several times, I can't help but wonder how those strong and supple toes might feel on a guy's nipples, tap-dancing tenderly down a guy's ass crack, tweaking away on a guy's skin flute the way Paderewski fingers a keyboard.

They have to be the looniest vids I've seen. I wonder where his fan club meets.