PDA

View Full Version : So, a very good question.

sexybarefoot
02-13-2011, 10:17 AM
I have come across several pictures of president obama barefoot. To date I have not seen any here, but have seen them on other sites. Is there any legal reason why I shouldnt post them. I mean I dont want to be hauled off by FBI or something. LOL. Does the moderator or anyone else know the answer to this

Footlover28
02-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Well, imo it is allowed to post pics of him.Where is the difference between a well-known celebrity who's acting or
singing or whatever and a celebrity who works as a politician? But maybe someone does know it better than me.

Shale
02-13-2011, 11:25 AM
If the Prez runs barefoot or shirtless in the public domain any paparazzi can take his pic (but don't harass like they do with celebs 'cause SS don't play those games). I've seen his barefoot and shirtless pics.

The only limit then would be copyright, but news pics are all the time picked up and reposted, just like movie production pics.

Our Prez ain't bad looking. I'd do him (except Michelle would kick my ass)
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=217&pictureid=2360

And the feet he walked in on!

Barak Obama Feet
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=217&pictureid=2361

sexybarefoot
02-13-2011, 11:41 AM
ok, so here goes. Cant say I "know they are his soles" but it is a nice pic anyway

bearanthermoon
02-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Nice Feet and Body! :)

BootsMcGraw
02-13-2011, 12:38 PM
I have come across several pictures of [P]resident [O]bama[,] barefoot.... Is there any legal reason why I shouldn[']t post them[?]...

It's my editorial opinion that the President is a celebrity, as much as any actor or singer or sports star. So, until his Press Secretary tells us to stop posting pics of him, we will continue to allow them.

By the way, the pic from the New York magazine is clearly 'Shopped. The head of the President has been pasted onto the shoulders of another man... and at an impossible angle, if you look closely enough.