PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Xanderick
02-13-2011, 05:28 AM
So in my last topic, 'My New Hot Friend' I mentioned a cute straight friend that I met off of craigslist with long hot 11 size feet who walked and did everything barefoot all the time, whom i also told about my foot fetish and who said he would let me play with his feet one day. That topic veered off onto another direction, then I eventually gave up on it cause the next time I met my friend he had changed his mind. Not so happy ending, right?

WRONG

So last night I met up with Avid Tickler from this site in person, and we had a good conversation over this, the frustrations of the fetish, and how to 'come out' and experiment the fetish with straight and gay friends alike. We part ways and I go to spend the night at this very friend's house. We put on a movie, and he goes barefooted as usual. I sit on the right side of the couch, and he lays down on the left side, curled up with his feet close to me. During the first bit of the movie i was in torture, remembering Avid's words on not to bring anything up about it. About a third into the movie, my friend suddenly asks me 'so...what do you like to do with feet?' i told him i like to massage them and he immediately put them in my lap and gave me permission! I worked on them for a while during the movie. As i was doing it, i told him 'i like to suck and lick toes, too. but i will spare you.' he stayed quiet about that for a minute before he said 'go ahead, just don't let my roommate know.' I was in heaven! I must have been working his feet for over an hour, taking breaks when his roommate would come out. He was completely into it and even gave me instructions on where to rub. He even let me stick my nose under his toes and did what I wanted. I even asked him to tell me when he got uncomfortable, and he was completely okay with it.

The best thing is, it didn't affect our friendship at all. We went about our day together like nothing happened. When I asked him about it, he admitted he was drunk and that made him 'open-minded.' Hell, he even asked me why i don't take podiatry as a profession since i have the fetish. he is completely cool with it. i'm really grateful to have an understanding and open friend like that.

I wonder does anyone else have any similar stories or friends that let them do that?

flickfire
02-13-2011, 11:24 AM
That's a great story, Xanderick!
I'm glad you got lucky with your friend's feet.
He sounds very understanding. You're lucky to have
him as a pal!

noahwestin
02-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Hi, Xanderick. You may or may not remember my replying to one of your earlier posts in which you related what you were going through in approaching a friend about your interest in his feet, and in which you also asked for other people's experiences with the same kind of issue.

The vibe I took home is that you had more than the usual amount of anxiety and uncertainty about your feelings and about sharing them with your friend.

Then I shared with you my first two times I told friends about my interest in their feet: with one friend, things did not go so well; with the other, it went surprisingly well.

Thanks for sharing how your experience actually played out with your friend. I'm glad that you had a good experience with him.

If there were one thing that I could give to guys who have our interest and yet who are not comfortable with it, that one thing would be a chance to experience their desire, without judgment, and see for themselves how normal they are. (Actually, it's been my privilege to have actually done that for a few guys.) I'm glad that your friend was supportive enough to give you that kind of chance with him.

Continued good luck to you.

Xanderick
02-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks, Flick!

Hey, Noah! Its great hearing from you again. I really appreciated your comments in my last topic and I do recall hearing your experiences. I'm really glad folks like us have had a chance to experience that and see how normal it really is. I have to say that after the other night, most of my anxiety is gone.

im really curious to hear any other experiences others have had

Xanderick
02-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Nothing happened this week, not even a mention of it. But I stayed over friday night. the next morning his hands were full and he decided to wake me up by shaking me with his big foot on my shoulder. it was torture!

Xanderick
05-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Just a quick update:

Nothing has happened with my friend since then. We hang out almost once a week, and I've been afraid to bring up the previous foot encounter, as bad as i still want to.

Today he came over to my place to watch some tv. he kicked his shoes off and rested his dirty socks on my seat cushion. once he left i realized his feet left an awesome smell on it! It was great, but my god i feel like a creeper now. just wanted to share it here to get it out