PDA

View Full Version : Chance Shot in the Dark -- Foot in Flips

harryjav
02-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Always wanted to see what my friend's feet looked like and one night after a party at a another friend's home, we were all saying our good-byes on the street in front of the house where our cars were parked. While we were chatting, this friend of mine went to his car and switched footgear to flip flops. I nearly buckled down when I saw his feet.

Good thing I had my Canon dslr camera that could take shots in low light and I was able to steal this shot without flash just lit by the street lamps.

Not the clearest shot but still, for me, a wonderful souvenir of his beautiful, smooth feet!

shaneripley81
02-11-2011, 11:50 PM
I can totally relate to this...A couple years ago, I finally got the chance to see my best friend's feet, after 4-5 years wondering what they'd look like. We were going night-swimming in a neighbor's pool, and when I saw those feet in flip-flops, I immediately got hard (thank god for baggy swim-trunks!). I did the same as you, except, in my drunken state, I snapped a picture before turning off the flash! I don't think he noticed, and I still have that picture on my phone (I think?)...Anyway, I've had the pleasure of seeing those hot feet pretty regually since (I actually lived with him for awhile, and we beach-vacation every year.) I still lust after his feet to this day and will always remember the first time I saw them, that night before swimming.

jay991
02-14-2011, 10:56 PM
You both tell wonderful stories. Most of us have been in the same situation, but w/o cameras.

JProbe
02-15-2011, 08:45 PM
You must have a sixth sense about feet. You even pick the right friends. The mark of a true artist.