PDA

View Full Version : why r u footslaves in chicago afraid of young footDoms?

blackfootdom
01-06-2009, 11:08 AM
hey footbuds everywhere especially chicago..i thought the title might grab your attention... im a not so frequent poster to the site with about 6 years in the bdsm world. forcing a pigboy under my size 11^s gets me rockhard like no tomorrow, i am 24 with a few piggies of my own yet new mouths are needed....reply only if you are a sock sniffing toe sucking shoe licking pig that loves being on your belly under the feet of a young stud with thick soles n toes

genevaslave
01-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I am 22 and supper cute....email me at tonyharazin86@gmail.com

iwant2swallow_ur_foot
01-24-2009, 01:59 AM
hello
ilove youger boys feet to worship lick suck smother swallow and be under , i find it hard to fin anyone so far
contact me at joe333333@gmail.com
send some pics of u & ur feet
thanks
joe

Nubro
01-30-2009, 10:55 AM
hey footbuds everywhere especially chicago..i thought the title might grab your attention... im a not so frequent poster to the site with about 6 years in the bdsm world. forcing a pigboy under my size 11^s gets me rockhard like no tomorrow, i am 24 with a few piggies of my own yet new mouths are needed....reply only if you are a sock sniffing toe sucking shoe licking pig that loves being on your belly under the feet of a young stud with thick soles n toes

Would love to see your feet and worship them. Got any pics?