PDA

View Full Version : perfect bare feet...

ftlaudft
12-30-2008, 09:22 AM
I think I have found the perfect bare feet! They belong to a handsome stud over at barefootguys.com by the name of Kevin F. Perhaps they are not 100 per cent perfect, but for me they are the closest thing to perfect bare feet this side of Paradise!

All of you know me as a gentleman of lofty moral principles and exquisite ideals. Yet if I were guaranteed Kevin's beautiful bare feet every night, to love and slobber over the soles, to chomp the heels, to sit on the big toe, why, I would be willing to give up my most cherished principles and ideals. What would I promise specifically?

For Kevin's bare feet I would be willing to lay down my castanets; become a Mormon; move back north; live on a diet of Icelandic curds and blubber; and join the Republican Party! Don't judge me until you look at Kevin's pictures. Love makes us do the damndest things!

Franz
12-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I concur with you 110 per cent on the incredible perfection of Kevin Falk's size 13 feet! I have to say 110 per cent because in my humble view Kevin's feet truly are the embodiment of masculine foot perfection. And what's not to love about the rest of his 6-foot-3-inch, 220-pound body and handsome face, eh? What an expressive face this stud has got! I don't know where Bare Foot Guys finds their varied models, but wherever that may be, they've hit the jackpot with Kevin Falk. Bare Foot Guys is the best of the pay sites. The photography is superb, the site moderator is a great guy, and his models are the best. Heck, I still drool over Gavin, Mario, Jack, and Shawn. (Hint to Zack: we want more Gavin!)

So, well said, Laudy, well said!

Head2Foot
12-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Ftlaudft, you rarely need to be corrected, but it's lust--not love--that makes us do the damndest things.

Join the Republican party?!!

ftlaudft
12-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Head2Foot, you are so right! It is lust! And it is wonderful! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside! Only a footbitch in heat can understand that exquisite craving!

As for joining the Republican Party, well, I thought since Obama will soon be safely in the White House I could try a few crafty maneuvers. If I joined the party and went to the next big Republican convention - and danced and sang my famous fandango with castanets - I reckon I could put those boys back a hundred years, By the time their wives retrieved their beautiful barefoot bodies, sobered them up and found out who had seduced them with wine, song and dancing, the party would be in shambles. Yes, I am a bit sneaky at times!

Franz, you say the nicest things! I see you too have studied Kevin - intimately. I have eyes now only for him and my passion is exclusively his forever. However, if you're browsing over at barefootguys.com, be sure to check out the new boy Jason. What a hunk! There's another one too by the name of Jack. He's just a wee bit rough in the sexiest way. Of course, I've hardly noticed them. But don't miss their photos. Jason and Jack are the hottest hunks I've seen all year - except of course for my one and only Kevin.

ftlaudft
01-11-2009, 09:40 AM
I feel so used! Kevin has been cheating on me! Cybernetically, I mean. Over at jockfootfantasy. Either that or he has a doppelganger. The body double goes by the name of Lars and the stats fit: shoe size (13 - sigh!); height 6'3 or 4; age 23 or 24.

He remains one of the monumental male beauties of our times. While he dozes on a recliner, a masked intruder sneaks up on him and plays with his feet. He wakes up and whacks off. By the way, he has a fantastic doodle-whopper. I mean, if you like that sort of thing.

Yes, I know. My chances of being with him were about the same as my finding a rhyme for pterodactyl. But Kevin is the kind of guy that dreams are made of. Hot dreams. Wet dreams. Dreams that you wake up in the middle of and have to help along. Just watch his two videos and don't shake your sticky little fingers at me!

Head2Foot
01-11-2009, 12:53 PM
pterodactyl

bare 'n' tactile

ftlaudft
01-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Thank you, Head2Foot! I'm on top of the world now!

I was lying there bare 'n tactile.
But I promised I wouldn't whack 'til
I found a true rhyme
like crime, lime and slime
for the toughest of all: pterodactyl.