PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Barefootguys.com?

Franz
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
I, too, wish Rich at My Friends Feet a speedy recovery. Barefootguys hasn't updated over this past weekend either. Is the webmaster of Barefootguys having surgery of some kind as well?

flickfire
02-06-2011, 09:42 AM
There was an update on Barefoot guys yesterday of
the same 2 models he had on last week. I like it better
when they rotate the models every few weeks. This is the
2nd time I noticed him posting the same models for 2 weeks
in a row. I also wish he'd bring back the video clips too. I did e-mail
him about it.

luc
02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
yes. i agree BFG needs to step it up. it looks like the first new vid in a long time might be really hot. ....but i get the impression that they will be few and far between. the photo sets are quite repetitive and very stale. i can't justify taking a chance and joining when there are other good options out there.

Franz
02-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Yep, I'll have to agree that the Barefootguys photog needs to get a bit more imaginative in his photo spreads of the models. A number of the models are really hot looking guys with great feet (David, recent model with mouth-wateringly sexy crinkly size 14s, for example), but the pics of him weren't really very clear or all that varied. Guess the photog has never heard of a model in any position/pose other than sitting on his butt on a couch or a chair, let alone lying on his stomach. Hint, hint, hint!