PDA

View Full Version : 26 new orleans feet

feetguy23
12-28-2008, 10:46 PM
UPDATED!! if u like i may have more

jdl419
12-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Hell yeah... please post more photos! I like your sexy toes!

DavidA
12-29-2008, 06:54 AM
PLEASE post more...your toes and cock are gorgeous...Thanks!!

MaleFeet
12-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Well its clear you guys that want these feet are nothing more than foot pigs

and don't care what feet look like!!!

These are amongst the ugliest feet i've ever seen and he needs to keep these

ugly dogs in a pair of socks and shoes, as to not scare anyone else.... Oh

my gawd!!!

sexybarefoot
12-29-2008, 04:55 PM
agree with him, just not pretty or sexy at all

BootsMcGraw
12-29-2008, 06:10 PM
...These are amongst the ugliest feet i've ever seen...
Everyone is welcome to his opinion here, including those that are not favorable to them who posted.

I would recommend being a tad more tactful about the words in which you couch your opinions. Loud, nasty commentary is the surest way to prevent people from posting their photos here.

It would also behoove you to offer construction criticisms. Please tell us why you think these feet are ugly, and how you would remedy the alleged problem. I must be missing something that you're not. I don't think these feet are ugly, at all!

Shale
12-29-2008, 07:08 PM
I didn't comment feetguy23 because his short toes weren't my ideal but they are not bad looking at all. In fact, given the opportunity I would likely play with his feet, if I could play with other things as well.

I have seen some gawdawful feet pix come thru these posts and someone somewhere in the world said something flattering about them. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" really manifests itself on a fetish site.

feetguy23 may not post any more pix of his nice-looking if not exceptional (by my standards) feet because of the rude pig comments of MaleFeet. I was appalled when I read them.

If you don't like a man's feet, just click the backarrow and go on. Leave the comments for those who have something nice to say. I mean, there's nothing anyone can do to improve the natural structure of one's feet. Pedicures and external sprucing up notwithstanding (which feetguy23 does not need) there isn't much you can do about the shape of foot you have.

cheesehead
12-29-2008, 07:50 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this man's feet. I think they among some of the hottest one's I've seen here so far.
He has very wide masculine feet, which is the way I like them. Personally I find his feet a refreshing change from the girly, overly pampered princess feet that so many people post pics of here. WOOF !

gymfoot
12-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Please ignore the crude remarks.Your feet are hot!

screamineagle101
12-29-2008, 08:12 PM
The first pic is AMAZING! :)

feetguy23
12-30-2008, 02:42 AM
not sure to respond to the comments!
thanks to some, i guess

jdl419
12-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Maybe I am a foot pig, so what! One of the reasons I don't post my feet pics... is because in my opinion, my feet are awfully hideous! I gotta be able to drool over what "I" consider to be hot looking feet - on this site, if I choose too. If you can't be yourself on this site that was meant for looking at "malefeet", where can you be yourself?
You gotta think sometimes before you speak! Words are powerful!

Franz
12-30-2008, 12:03 PM
There is just no point in insulting a guy as a few of those responding on this string have. And to be frank, there's no excuse for that, either. Footguy23's feet are nice and masculine, and he's takes care of them; and I for one appreciate him sharing his clear, well-focused foot pics with us male foot devotees. His soles are very fine. Enjoying them could make my Mardi Gras! Thank you, Footguy 23.

Shale
12-30-2008, 02:47 PM
...One of the reasons I don't post my feet pics... is because in my opinion, my feet are awfully hideous!...
You never know. That might just be your opinion - There's probably people in the world who would drool over your feet (literally).

We each have our own sense of aesthetics as far as beauty goes. I even did an article on such and I too have an ideal that differs from others. I like smooth, some guys liks rough. I like symmetry some guys like a Morton's toe sticking up. I like high arches and some guys like flat feet. To each his own.

I once told a friend that if you ever need an ego boost post pics of your feet on a foot fetish site. Someone will love them and flatter you. Which is why I say it is just mean and hurtful to say negative things about a persons looks (which cannot be helped). If it doesn't appeal to you, does not mean it is not appealing to others.

wncMTNfoot
12-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Your feet are nice.

I'm really turned on by your hairy legs.

Would love to see more sole with your toes scrunched.

tintagle
12-31-2008, 05:23 PM
I have always thought your feet are hot since I've been seeing them here in previous posts. The only ones I don't like are the ones with lotion; that detracts from my imagining the enticing smell they must have. And Shale is right: I don't think physical attraction is anywhere more a matter of subjective preference, and a widely varying one at that, than in the male foot fetish world.

tintagle
12-31-2008, 05:27 PM
And by the way, the second and third ones on this page are knockouts.

DavidA
12-31-2008, 06:19 PM
Malefeet, I really don't appreciate your incredibly rude remarks. I am not a "foot pig". Don't we get enough shit in this world without tearing each other down? The one thing I really love about this site is the sense of friendship and support I get from the other fellow members. Let me warn you, I'm old,I'm mean and I have good insurance. So shutup already.

Bradat26
12-31-2008, 06:48 PM
I thought that they looked okay to me. I'm glad that I didn't post any of my photos (mostly because I am computer illiterate), because I would probably get the same negative comments.

Thank you for posting your photos. If you have more, please put them up on the board again. Most of us would like to see more.

feetguy23
01-04-2009, 01:46 AM
i will never post again, or return to forum after how awful the response was. sorry. bye

Shale
01-04-2009, 11:41 AM
i will never post again, or return to forum after how awful the response was. sorry. bye
Wait a minute. One asshole made a rude comment but the rest of us gathered around in support, many saying how nice your feet were and lamenting that you may do just what you are planning to do. It looked like it had mellowed out on this thread - did someone PM you or something?

Don't let the asshole win! Stay here and keep posting - your feet are nice looking and all but two members on this thread said as much.

DavidA
01-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Beautiful and beefy! Just the way I like 'em.

marcus61
01-31-2009, 02:30 AM
Love the cock and feet pic!!! very sexy....lots to suck!