PDA

View Full Version : My New Hot Friend

Xanderick
01-29-2011, 11:26 PM
I just felt having to share this with you guys as you would understand the frustration with this fetish

So I met up with this guy on craigslist yesterday. Totally straight guy (im bi, myself) that wanted to just make a new hang out buddy. He is 6'1, skinny, brown curly hair, the greenest eyes, and best of all, big smooth feet with beautiful long toes...he could seriously pass as an attractive foot model.

As I said, im bi and im learning to accept my major attraction to feet. and good lord he wasn't making it easy! Upon first meeting him, I couldn't help but admire his beaten up black and white converse, looking worn and sweaty. there was even a tiny hole at the bottom where i could see his dirty socks. Fast forward to a couple hours later at his place playing cards when he takes his converse off and shows me his dirty sweaty socks with the outline of those beautiful feet. I could almost smell the sweat coming from them.

Fast forward again. By this time we've been hanging out for hours, and we're both pretty drunk. We decide to drive to his other friend's house and crash there. But he's so out of it, he decides to go there completely barefoot! The whole night we spend riding and sleeping over, he torments me with a full view of those gorgeous feet. i almost couldn't handle it. When i was dropping him off home, he even put his bare feet up on the seat, it was torture

But this story has a happy ending. In the midst of our drunken night sharing life stories, i actually came out to him about my fetish...and believe it or not built the courage to ask him if i could one day give him a nice massage after a long day of being on them...and he said YES! he is straight, but totally acceptable and open of my fetish, and willing to let me try it. im growing antsy by the moment thinking of the day i will be under those gorgeous feet!

i feel weird sharing this all cause i dont want to seem like an antsy stalker to this guy, as i really value my new friendship, feet or not. but i feel like you will understand where im coming from.

Have you ever had any fantasies or frustrations of being attracted to your straight friend's feet? do you or have you ever thought of talking to them about it, and even asking them?

Xanderick
02-01-2011, 05:36 PM
*crickets* so i'm the only one whose come out with this?

noahwestin
02-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi, Xanderick,

I think that actually plenty of people (I for one) share your frustration as well as your excitement, so I'm not sure why nobody else has replied. I was following right along with you as you talked about having a genuinely good time over drinks and swapping life experiences with this new friend, then summoning the courage to let him know about your interest, and then his being accepting enough to explore it with you—all sounds good to me.

I followed along because in my time I've been interested in a few friends, and in a few cases, have gone as far as telling them about my interest. One was uncomfortable with it, but because we'd been friends for more than ten years at the time, he was still willing to let me explore with him. He eventually didn't care for my interest, so that was that with him, but he had tried to be open on maybe six or so occasions, and I hand it to him for trying.

However, surprisingly, other friends were so OK with it when I confided in them that they were more than open to it. It wasn't any special interest for them, but they could enjoy it for face value and as relaxation.

All the guys that I've mentioned so far were all straight.

Given my own first experiences, when I've meet a guy who likes another guy's feet and feels anxious about it, I've tried to be supportive and put him at ease if he's interested in exploring their interest with me. In other words, I've tried to give what I would have liked to have gotten, and in some cases did get. Plus, since then, I've discovered that I enjoy my feet being given attention.

So, best wishes to you as you become more comfortable in your own skin, and specifically as you develop a new friendship.

All best,

Noah

Xanderick
02-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks a lot for your response man. I'm glad I'm not alone here in learning to be comfortable in your own skin and opening up to your straight friends. its such a cool thing. I believe in closed mouths don't get fed, and in this case, they don't get fed feet! its hard to just sit there imagining being under someone's feet and not having the courage to tell them.

I have yet to experience his gorgeous feet, but i know its to come soon. I wish i could get pictures for you all.

so what led you to actually coming out to your friends?

noahwestin
02-02-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm not sure what prompted me to reveal my interest to everyone. In the case of the first guy that I told, I revealed because of just what you said: Closed mouths don't get fed. I knew that I wanted to experience his feet, and especially to tickle them and to make him laugh. He was foot shy and almost never showed his bare feet, even at home, and if I didn't ask, I'd not likely ever get the chance to do what I wanted.

As with the others, I just eventually saw an opportunity and went for it.

akron_tickler
02-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Cool, man. Let us know if he's ticklish. ;-P

Xanderick
02-02-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure what prompted me to reveal my interest to everyone. In the case of the first guy that I told, I revealed because of just what you said: Closed mouths don't get fed. I knew that I wanted to experience his feet, and especially to tickle them and to make him laugh. He was foot shy and almost never showed his bare feet, even at home, and if I didn't ask, I'd not likely ever get the chance to do what I wanted.

As with the others, I just eventually saw an opportunity and went for it.

That's the way to go man. I'm glad you manned up to that.

Last night i hooked up with another bi guy into foot domination. His 10.5's were RANK and he spent a good while stuffing them so hard into my face the only thing i could breath in was his foot sweat. I feel like a foot whore going out like that, but i guess i'm just still experimenting with what I like...anyways the point is, most of that time, and afterwards when the smell was still n my nose, in order to really get into it, i had to think about that one friend and how bad i wanted his even still. Does that make me crazy?

gbmcleod
02-02-2011, 10:25 PM
...ALL of us are here because feet turn us on - enormously. Clean, sweaty, smelly, whatever. It's just that most of us are so used to our turn on, that we may be only looking at the photos and only occasionally venturing into the reading forum occasionally.
It sounds as though this is all pretty new to you. Don't take offense when others don't reply. It just takes longer for others to see your post.

Xanderick
02-03-2011, 01:16 AM
I've been into feet since puberty, but coming out to it is new to me, for sure. I'm just trying to make a connection to others who have had similar experiences in dealing with it and even telling their friends like I have. it was a major step and i love to share it with those with a common interests. sorry if i got too anxious to get a response. im just excited to talk to others about an interest ive kept to myself for many years

gbmcleod
02-03-2011, 08:57 AM
you just wanted to share and get feedback from other foot guys. Completely understandable. It CAN feel lonely when you ask if a particular fascination of yours is "normal" and nobody responds. I certainly understand what that's like. On this board, though, you'll find guys have all sorts of "fascinations."
Welcome to the foot community!

noahwestin
02-03-2011, 11:31 AM
I've been into feet since puberty, but coming out to it is new to me, for sure. I'm just trying to make a connection to others who have had similar experiences in dealing with it and even telling their friends like I have. it was a major step and i love to share it with those with a common interests. sorry if i got too anxious to get a response. im just excited to talk to others about an interest ive kept to myself for many years
And

you just wanted to share and get feedback from other foot guys. Completely understandable. It CAN feel lonely when you ask if a particular fascination of yours is "normal" and nobody responds. I certainly understand what that's like. On this board, though, you'll find guys have all sorts of "fascinations."
Welcome to the foot community!

GB's sentiments above are why I replied to your original post. The desire to know that one is OK, the desire to share, and the desire to acknowledge one's important experiences—all that is basic, normal and necessary to one's well being. My hope for you, for GB, and for everyone with this interest is knowing that the interest is normal, even if it is not shared by as many people as the number of people who like football, drinking, women's breasts, etc. All best

Xanderick
02-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks guys, and yeah, im learning to accept it as normal for me. Again, it just helps making that connection with others and i more than appreciate it. Its why i decided to tell my buddy cause holding it in, especially when the desire is so strong, is painful. i'm ready to just deal with it and make as many friends as possible that understand and/or accept it.

i hope to reach out to more people here instead of just comment on photos, sign in and out, etc. and share a lot of stories on how we deal with it and express it

Xanderick
02-06-2011, 02:32 AM
Well...I saw him again this week, and he changed his mind, due to some personal issues going on that I can't take offense to. Its just frustrating cause the temptation is high