PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas From Days Of Our Lives...

BarefootBuddy
12-25-2008, 05:17 AM
Yes, truly, these are the days of our lives....

Motown900
12-26-2008, 12:09 AM
thank you! I'm practically licking the screen of my new computer :)

akeel
12-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Thanks, Buddy - I miss your soap posts.

Christian was always showing off his soles when he played Mike on As The World Turns. All of a sudden, bang! - there would be Mike in his barefeet for no reason, and more than likely, he'd be sticking his soles to the TV screen. Nice to see them again. They're gorgeous feet.

Do you have your soap pics in an archive somewhere - as I remember you had quite the collection.

Don4UrFeet
12-26-2008, 01:32 AM
Thanks for posting the great pictures of Shawn Christian and his hotlooking feet. I enjoy watching him on Days of Our Lives and was hoping to see his feet at some point. I felt that he has great feet and my hunch was right! I hope that more pictures barefeet pictures of him will turn up.

BarefootBuddy
12-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks, Buddy - I miss your soap posts.

Christian was always showing off his soles when he played Mike on As The World Turns. All of a sudden, bang! - there would be Mike in his barefeet for no reason, and more than likely, he'd be sticking his soles to the TV screen. Nice to see them again. They're gorgeous feet.

Do you have your soap pics in an archive somewhere - as I remember you had quite the collection.

Give me some requests and I'll see what I got and post some here on this board. I used to have an archive but it got too extensive to put anywhere on the web without paying some money for web space. You know how it is with the economy now. :)

LaidbackinVa
12-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Any pics of Tom Eplin? I love that man. Also any pics, besides screen caps of Michael Park?

BootsMcGraw
12-26-2008, 06:55 PM
...I used to have an archive but it got too extensive to put anywhere on the web without paying some money for web space....
You can put your gallery right here! This new version of the message boards allows you to upload photos that will be associated with your profile. Members can see your photos if they visit your profile.

Click on "user CP" near the upper left corner of this page, then click on "pictures and albums" on the left side of the page that opens. Click on "add album", and go nuts. I haven't explored the function (as I have my own web site for storing my photos), but I am sure it will hold many of your pics.

Rockyvoet
12-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Yes, truly, these are the days of our lives....

Thank you so much.

akeel
12-26-2008, 11:22 PM
There were a few of Trevor St John from OLTL that I remember fondly. Do you have any of David Fumero or Kamar? You should take Boots' advice and archive your collection on your profile - for posterity. There are loads of us soap fans who have used soap opera as a way to satisfy our footlust before the internet came along.

My personal favorite was Grant Aleksander (Phillip) from Guiding Light - he did an entire episode in the late 80s sunbathing on the balcony of a lighthouse in just swimming trunks, and his soles were facing the camera during the entire scenes. Remarkable feet. There are tons of episodes from this period on YT but I haven't found that particular one. He once said in an interview that a fan requested pictures of his feet and paper traceouts of his soles. He laughed and said he had the ugliest feet on TV.

SlackerLad
12-28-2008, 02:03 AM
I'd love to see some barefoot shots of Trevor St. John!

BarefootBuddy
12-28-2008, 06:50 AM
There were a few of Trevor St John from OLTL that I remember fondly. Do you have any of David Fumero or Kamar? You should take Boots' advice and archive your collection on your profile - for posterity. There are loads of us soap fans who have used soap opera as a way to satisfy our footlust before the internet came along.

My personal favorite was Grant Aleksander (Phillip) from Guiding Light - he did an entire episode in the late 80s sunbathing on the balcony of a lighthouse in just swimming trunks, and his soles were facing the camera during the entire scenes. Remarkable feet. There are tons of episodes from this period on YT but I haven't found that particular one. He once said in an interview that a fan requested pictures of his feet and paper traceouts of his soles. He laughed and said he had the ugliest feet on TV.

here are some... i have more

flickfire
12-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Those feet are definitely doable! Thanks for the pics! A lot of those soap opera hunks have great looking feet!

SlackerLad
12-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the Trevor St. John shot -- awesome!!

akeel
12-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks. The Margaret-Todd storyline was a treat for us foot fetishists. We got to see his feet tied up for weeks. You had vidcaps of the scene where he used his feet to grab something on the bedtable. Do you remember that?

Just curious, BarefootBuddy, which soaps do you favour? Do you have a memorable foot moment?

BarefootBuddy
01-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Thanks. The Margaret-Todd storyline was a treat for us foot fetishists. We got to see his feet tied up for weeks. You had vidcaps of the scene where he used his feet to grab something on the bedtable. Do you remember that?

Just curious, BarefootBuddy, which soaps do you favour? Do you have a memorable foot moment?

Yeah, I have that Todd pic of him trying to grab something on the nightstand with his feet somewhere in my collection. I just got a new computer so I'll take some time to go through my files and find it.

I pretty much love all the soaps, which bothers me to see so many of them dying off. My all time fav though is "Days of our Lives" with "General Hospital" and "Y&R" a close second/third. I'm also a big fan of "Passions" "Dark Shadows", "Port Charles" "Sunset Beach" and "Another World", may they Rest In Peace. :)

akeel
01-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Stephen Scheztner was one of my favorite foot crushes when I was a kid - he showed his feet alot on AW. There was a story where he and Nicole were stranded on a desert island - I wanted to lick his soles so bad.

Here's a clip from AW that shows the tops of his feet (Go to 4:32 - and eliminate the space between "com" and "watch"):

http://ca.youtube.com/ watch?v=MehfGIiUy-U&feature=related