PDA

View Full Version : Who's Got a Christmas Fetish?

achillesheelart
12-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Have we got the update for you! Over the past two weeks, most of our artists have provided special holiday-themed pieces, including our home page image which is free for everyone to see.

First, Nomar gives us a peek inside Santa's stable, as a young elf uses a certain leafy plant to get the reindeer to do his kinky bidding in "Mistletoes".

Next, Wez gives us his spin on a holiday classic in "The Abominable ToeMan". Poor Yukon never had a chance...

Then, Snake gives us yet another fetish elf, this time being tickled by Santa himself in "Underneath the Tickletoe".

Sloth gives me a very special present in "The Perfect Gift". A helpless, ticklish young man with hot, sexy feet? Just what I wanted!

My new Winter Home Page image depicts Santa strapped into the "HoHoMeter" in order to train for the holiday season. The elves won't unstrap him until the machine reads "JOLLY".

Finally, although this piece is not seasonal, Mr Zikkon gives us the latest installment in the ticklish adventures of Major Power and Private Thawtz.

Thanks to everyone who supported us last year. We've got big plans for 2009!

Happy and safe Holidays to all!

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com