PDA

View Full Version : Here's one from the movie....

MaleFeet
12-18-2008, 04:04 PM
The day the earth stood still.... K. Reeves =0)

drummer
12-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Well, his feet don't show up all that wonderfully in this picture, but Keanu Reeves is on what you might call my short list of appealling fellows. In other words, if you look like him, I want to make love to you.

I'm amused to see these photos this evening, because I was just reading a little about the actor on the internet movie database (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/bio) this afternoon, and somebody commented there that he always seems to wind up either tied down or otherwise immobilized in a seat in many, many movies, including this very recent one, so this must be the scene to which they were referring.

I'm not sure why so many people seem to think he's not a good actor; I understand that he played, early in his career, a rather dopey teenager--perhaps that's it.

I have a feeling his feet aren't all that marvellous--they seem a bit bony to me, somehow--it's his strikingly pretty face that melts my heart and stiffens my grizzly gristle: I understand he's of mixed race (Asian/White) which may be part of this charm--sometimes that mixture results in extraordinary beauty.

foot77
12-23-2008, 05:34 AM
I wish there were some closeup shots of his feet. And I actually like long boney toes with a very nice shape to them. In addition to feet...i have a big fetish for hands..and I have loved his for years! I could suck on his fingers for hrs and then work my way down to those feet.