PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody remember...

PolarCub75
12-13-2008, 11:13 PM
Back in the late 80s/early 90s, there was a New Kids on the Block poster, which showed the members sitting on the grass? It featured one or more of them with their soles facing the camera.

Also, there was a Kudos granola bar commercial, which had a guy on a roof, laying on a chair. He was wearing a pair of white high-top sneakers, which he kicked off. He crossed his feet at the ankles, so the bottoms of his feet were facing the camera, as he ate the granola bar.

Does anybody remember or have these or know where to find them?

PolarCub75
12-14-2008, 11:04 AM
There was also a picture of Doug Flutie (a football player) who was sitting down & had his bare feet propped up. It was a close-up shot or just him & his feet. I believe it was posted on here years ago. I had saved it when I saw it, but my computer crashed & I lost it.

luv2bottom
12-14-2008, 11:09 AM
I remember that poster of New Kids on the Block. That was Donnie Wahlberg (sp) in the poster barefoot.

PolarCub75
12-14-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm glad somebody remembers that NKOTB poster besides me. LOL Are you sure it was Donnie? I thought it was Joey or Jordan. :) Unless we're talking about two totally different posters. ;) Now, all we have to do is find them. It wouldn't surprise me if Donnie was the one that was barefoot in the poster, for I think he likes showing off his feet & is into other people being into his feet. I remember like 20 years ago, I came across a NKOTB trading card of just Donnie, dressed in black. He was barefoot & had his right foot over his left leg, and he was wearing glasses. I also was just recently going through some pictures that I had saved & I came across a couple NKOTB ones where Donnie was barefoot. He has nice feet. I'll have to see if I can attatch those two files here.

PolarCub75
12-14-2008, 12:52 PM
These are the ones I was telling you about. None of these are of the poster that I am still looking for.

Head2Foot
12-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Is this the Doug Flutie photo you had in mind, PolarCub75?

tiedfeetguy
12-14-2008, 02:42 PM
While I don't have any info on the NKOTB poster, I remembered while reading this thread a TV commercial that feet-tured a pre-American Idol Ryan Seacrest lying on a poolside lounge chair, in a swimsuit, bare soles aimed right at the camera. I think it was a cell phone commercail, I'm not 100%. I wanted to cap it, but didn't have the technology at the time, and now I can't find it anywhere.

PolarCub75
12-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh, my gosh! Head2Foot! That's it! That's the one I was telling you about! Where on earth did you find it? I couldn't find it anywhere. I tried Flickr, Google, etc. Now, all we have to do is find that NKOTB ones & the Kudo's granola bar one. I also wouldn't mind seeint that Ryan Seacrest one.

Also, I am not sure if any of you remember these, but remember The Joan Rivers Show that was on in the late 80s early 90s? Well, I think they were doing a show on male strippers. The whole show was about male strippers & they actually stripped on the show. Anyway, Joan announced they were going to go to commercial & this hot as hell guy is seein wearing a shirt, tie, black pants & black socks. He is sitting on a chair & all of a sudden, he puts his left foot over his right knee & takes his black sock off. I think he did it with the other one, too.

The other one was on a VH1 show called "The List." It was hosted by a different celebrity each week. Anyway, Kevin Bacon was the host of this particular episode. One of thte female guests was pregnant and for religious reasons, had to be barefoot. So, when they came back from commercial break, Kevin said that he was going to take his shoes & socks off, too! Well, needless to say, he did & did the balance of the show barefoot!

luv2bottom
12-15-2008, 02:02 PM
I with you Polar, i think there is still another one where the sole of the foot is showing. And I always loved the Doug Flutie shot.

PolarCub75
12-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Head2Foot,

I am sure about that NKOTB poster & that there is one with the sole of the foot showing. I remember when & where I saw it, too. My cousin at the time was a big NKOTB fan & she had it on her bedroom wall. I always tried not to stare at it, for I didn't want my coisn & her froends to catch me looking. I was paranoid. I'd love to ask her if she still has it somwehre. I just don't know what to say in response.

Regarding the Doug Flutie shot, do you know what he is doing in the picture, when & where it was taken & why he doesn't have anything on his feet?

LIFootlover
12-16-2008, 06:47 AM
PolarCub, in the poster you're thinking of Danny is the NKOTB who's showing his soles. Sorry I don't have a pic to share, but I remember the poster. My cousin and her best friend were big NKOTB fans and I remember them both owning that poster.

PolarCub75
12-16-2008, 07:52 PM
So, it's Danny that is showing his soles, LIFootlover? I'm glad that other people remember the poster, besides me. There has to be somebody, somwhere that owns that poster. I tried Google & Flickr, to no such luck. I even tried ebay. Maybe there is a fansite, message board/forum. I'd love to see that poster again.

PolarCub75
12-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Okay, I've searched high & low, up & down, and top to bottom and I still haven't found it. I am going to see my cosuin tomorrow night. I will ask her when I see her if she still has it. Hopefully, she still does. I just have to figure out what to say when she asks me why I want it. LOL

LIFootlover: Maybe you could ask your cousin and/or her best friend if they still have theirs, too. Like, I said earlier, we just have to figure out what the reason is for wanting it. :)

luv2bottom
12-17-2008, 10:44 AM
I have been searching too Polar with no luck at all. By the way I came across some celebrity male foot page yesterday and there was a picture of Donnie barefoot. Not a good shot of his feet for he was standing up. I wish I could find that site again it had many male celebrities on it. Would like to see one of his brother.

LaidbackinVa
12-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Donnie Wahlberg was photographed barefoot many times in the late 80's/early 90's. He has incredible feet. I was totally in love with him (and his feet) for many years. I still have a weak spot for him.

flickfire
12-21-2008, 09:16 AM
I remember that picture of him too, and I saved it as well. I always thought he was a great looking guy, and his feet are beautiful!

Bacon
12-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Like four years ago, VH1 had a Maxim Top 100 special. I think it was in 2004. I used to have it on my DVR for a long time but it got deleted! Anyway, Jerry O'Connell did commentary throughout the entire thing and he was sitting at a pool in a beach chair with his bare feet facing the camera. If only they'd reair that special, but why would they since it's four years old. Maybe it's online somewhere.

LickMyFeet
01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Is this the Doug Flutie photo you had in mind, PolarCub75?
WOW, that photo is fucking hot looking!!!!!!!!!!! That guy has mouth watering soles!!!!!!!!!!!!

akeel
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
So what happened polarcub? Did you ever ask your cousin?

(Inquiring minds want to know ....)

PolarCub75
01-06-2009, 06:23 PM
akeel:

No, I didn't ask my cousin yet.

PolarCub75
01-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Another one just came to me. For the life of me, I can't remember the title of this movie. I looked it up on www.imdb.com, with no luck. It was a move where Julie Hagerty & her husband are either on a mini vacation or just out for the day. They leave their children, and I believe their friends at home. While Julie & her husband are out, their house is broken into, while the kids are in it. One of Dom DeLuise's sons (Peter, Michael or David)were one of the intruders. Anyway, there is a scene where the kids have DeLuise on a bed, on his stomach. They have him pinned down & are tickling him. They pull his shoes off & start tickling his socked feet. Then, they start to pull his socks off.

akeel
01-07-2009, 07:01 PM
There is an excellent tickling scene in a Canadian-made movie called "One Night Only." It's one of those 80's teen flicks that centers on the sexual hijinks of a hockey team having a house party. Forget the set-up of the scene, but a guy gets trapped underneath a bed while a handsome hockey player makes love to a woman on to, and looks for a way to sneak out. He decides to tickle the athlete's barefeet. Gorgeous soles and great closeups - and man-to-man foot tickling - make for a memorable scene. Try and locate it - you won't be disappointed.

caorr123
05-26-2009, 06:16 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/2576691997_c40e5ae721_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2609030050_92ca9bbf50_b.jpg

Footlover28
05-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Another one just came to me. For the life of me, I can't remember the title of this movie. I looked it up on www.imdb.com, with no luck. It was a move where Julie Hagerty & her husband are either on a mini vacation or just out for the day. They leave their children, and I believe their friends at home. While Julie & her husband are out, their house is broken into, while the kids are in it. One of Dom DeLuise's sons (Peter, Michael or David)were one of the intruders. Anyway, there is a scene where the kids have DeLuise on a bed, on his stomach. They have him pinned down & are tickling him. They pull his shoes off & start tickling his socked feet. Then, they start to pull his socks off.

is "Boys Will Be Boys (1997)"

FootFetiche
02-06-2011, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msYsnXJrlt4

mewlovesfeet
04-03-2011, 10:55 AM
I love NKOTB, I'd love all 5 of them to shove their feet in my face at the same time. I haven't seen that one of Danny before but I really want to.