PDA

View Full Version : discovering Honza and that happy foot-in-your-face feeling...

ftlaudft
12-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Over 3,000 years ago man discovered the wheel. A few years later he discovered sodomy when his wheels fell off and he landed on his surprised but delighted neighbor. In 1492 Columbus discovered the New World, Injuns, and the 5-handed wigwam wank. And now at last in 2008 ftlaudft has discovered VOD!

Yes, Video on Demand! I confess the computer terrifies me. I know if I click the wrong key twice it will light up, loud music will start playing and pizza delivery men with bulging baskets will be parading around my living room.

But my new computer has plusses I never imagined. If I click the right button I can have Honza leaping into my living room to pleasure himself while he works his beautiful bare feet right in my face! Honza from Toegasms 10 is a sexy hunk with those exotic Eastern European good looks and suckable feet ready to start a Balkan crisis right in your own backyard or bedroom. He may not take you to Bratislava or Budapest. But for a modest sum he will take you to the moon and back!

Just talking about that beautiful barefoot rascal is getting me hot and bothered. My castanets, Paco! I feel a fandango coming on!