PDA

View Full Version : "Pictionary" commercial

Don4UrFeet
11-27-2008, 08:57 PM
The family channel on the cable network has been showing a commercial today advertising the game "Pictionary", which at the beginning of the commercial shows a young couple lying in bed with the cutie husband's soles facing the camera. The guy is really cute and has some great soles. It would be really great if someone who has the equipment to do so to capture picture (stills) to post. I sure hope that this post will give a heads up so that one of our footbuddies can post the picture (still) for us. I hope everyone had a good Thankgiving today!

nicesoles
12-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Are you sure the commercial is for Pictionary?" I can't find it anywhere.

Don4UrFeet
12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Yes, I am sure it was for the game "Pictionary"; however, I haven't seen the commercial since that time---but also, I haven't been totally on that channel either. I did realize, though, that the times I've been on the channel since that particular day that they haven't shown it while I was watching. I sure hope that it shows again because the guy is a nicelooking guy with a really hotlooking sole. It would be a good opportunity for someone who has the proper equipment to record and make a still picture of it. The view is a nice close-up view of his sole in bed (he's in bed with his wife). Has anyone other than me seen this commercial? Surely someone else must have seen it.

tiedfeetguy
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
I've seen it. It is for Pictionary. He's cute in a geeky kind of way... my favorite kind, as a matter of fact! You sort of get a side sole view, off to an angle. Sadly, I don't have any caps, though.