PDA

View Full Version : Sqirt me again, Nolan!

ftlaudft
01-07-2011, 10:54 AM
There's a new photoshoot at ToeGasms with Nolan, Jay and Lex. It's a joy to see the handsome studs all together and the real value of the shoot is the reminder of all the goodies in the ToeGasms Library of Lust just waiting for you to check them out. Jay has a hot photoshoot entitled "Washing his Filthy Feet"' and if he needs a pedicure he'll find plenty of able-bodied tongues right here to help. Lex has a photoshoot "Skateboarding at ToeGasms"' and also a video titled simply "ToeGasms" in which he wiggles and jiggles his gorgeous equipment while smiling smoothly with great control, much greater control than this viewer had, truth to tell.

And then there's Nolan. If someone asked me to give three reasons why I continue my membership at ToeGasms, my answer would be "'Nolan! Nolan! Nolan!" Yes, the dude has that magical penis power that makes the most jaded among us become multi-orgasmic. If the question comes up, is there someone on earth so hot, so sexy, so podal and penile that he can make you want to swing from the chandelier with a banana up your ass, the answer would be "Yes! And his name is Nolan!"'

Nolan has three photoshoots and one video to his credit so far. The stills in his photoshoots are breathtaking and the closeups are so stimulating they may cause masturbation mayhem wherever males with testosterone view them. The toes are so soft and suckable, the penis has such a perky personality, you will find yourself wanting to whisper sweet nothings into the pee-slit.

The title of the video clip Nolan made in 2009 is "Straight Naked Thug Feet."' It's my all-time favorite video at ToeGasms and is so hot you may have to sit on a fire hydrant to cool off. If this clip doesn't make your balls ache and your nipples tingle, nothing will.

No need to thank me. Just send me some of Nolan's old socks. A whiff! A whiff! My kingdom for a whiff!

ftlaudft
01-07-2011, 11:07 AM
OK, OK! So I forgot the U in "sqirt!" It should be ""U sqirt me, Nolan"

He just gets me so upset I make mistakes in speling, sintax and grammer! Now, will you let me get back to slurping the UPS man who just made a delivery? Actually, two deliveries!

ftlaudft
01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Of course, the above three gorgeous models are not the only three we should be raving about. If we had an Annual Follywood Footsies Award ceremony, the following would certainly be winners.

For the Talented Toes Award, Bryce Corbin would get the trophy. His toes are so talented, he can type with them, play the piano with them, and I understand he now reads Braille with them. If that is true, Bryce, my dick has a message for you. Read my lips!

For the Sexiest Feet of the Year Award, the trophy would go to Duke. He has only one photoshoot to his credit and we are waiting for a video.. I would love to see a vid of Duke taking off his old socks, wrapping them in a zip-loc bag, and then mailing them to the President of the Duke Foot Fan Club (moi!!!) Gee whiz, it's not like we're asking for a snuff film. We want a sniff film. Maybe the trend will catch on!