PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Mathison major challenge

SnowFanatic
01-03-2011, 08:24 PM
I have very little faith about this, but I'll give it a try.

Few years ago (better yet many years ago:D ), he did a piece for E!Network, it was a show called Wild On. It was something about nightclubs or S&M clubs in Chelsea and there was a part with him getting his feet worshipped.
According to the info. I found, it should be episode "The Big Apple".

I used to have some screencaps that were floating around, but I must've lost them. I do believe they can still be found at that malestarfeet.com site, so if anyone's a member, maybe you can find them. It was just a small collage - 2 or 3 caps from what I can remember, but still..

So, has anyone else seen this? Any help whatsoever would be extremely welcome, even if you just want to cry with me about not being able to find this jewel. :p
Thanks. :)

luv2bottom
01-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I do remember seeing that clip and was totally shocked when I saw this hot guy letting a woman worship his feet. I have no idea where to find this clip. Wasn't this in the 90?

brettyboy
01-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Are we talking about the guy from All My Children? I used to be a member of MaleStarFeet but would discourage others to join as I was supposedly given a 'life' membership for my contributions only to be kicked off after a couple of years and have my emails ignored. I'll keep my eyes open for the pics. He does seem to get his feet out a lot on AMC. I've posted some of the pics I have in case they are new to you.

brettyboy
01-06-2011, 04:19 PM
a couple in flip flops

SnowFanatic
01-06-2011, 06:42 PM
I do remember seeing that clip and was totally shocked when I saw this hot guy letting a woman worship his feet. I have no idea where to find this clip. Wasn't this in the 90?

Yeah, in 1999 I believe. So you remember the clip? What exactly was she doing?

Thanks for the pics brettyboy, I also found the caps from that clip.

akeel
01-07-2011, 12:09 AM
I just posted some (well-known) Cameron pics on the Different Celebs thread.

Footlover28
01-09-2011, 10:41 PM
...for this clip and/or some caps for years now...all in vain. I also would appreciate any help!

KevinWalker
12-20-2011, 02:24 AM
He has the most beautiful feet i have ever seen.

cordobes82
12-23-2011, 04:05 AM
I agree with you this time, guys. This man has absolutely beautiful feet.

Don't forget the picture below, in which you can see the arch, the toes, the toenails...all perfect.

foottboi
12-23-2011, 11:16 PM
this guy is hot from head to toe... i just don't understand how come he didn't become an a-list star?

KevinWalker
12-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Because, he isn't good at acting :) He is just soap opera star :)