Motown900
12-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Three barefoot guys on their sailboat.

zorbabear
12-28-2010, 07:01 PM
they must have comandeered the SS Ugly

ropedfeet
12-29-2010, 03:30 AM
I don't think these guys are ugly at all, neither are their feet. Guys don't have to be "models" to be sexy.

Thanks fr posting!

gbmcleod
12-29-2010, 08:42 AM
They're mature men, not "boys" and the guy on the far left?? He's UGLY???? What's the baseline here for "attractive."

I despair of unnecessarilyy unkind comments, but usually understand people who make them are rarely of the happy disposition. Still...if you wouldn't say something like that to their face, and they haven't harmed you, best to ask yourself what it is about the internet that makes people so ungracious that they feel perfectly welcome to type it on a screen. No chance of reprisal there, eh?

Rich986
12-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Well put, gbmcleod.

cheesehead
12-29-2010, 08:46 PM
These guys aren't ugly at all. They are men, which is what makes them sexy. Some of us are actually attracted to real men instead of guys that wear makeup during a photo shoot and are made to look like androgynous underage boys.

tenchichan
12-30-2010, 03:21 AM
For real. I don't particularly like guys with model looks but I don't troll around in the models thread going "Ugh, these guys suck."

sgn
12-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Why is it that all of you that do not agree with Zorbabear are entitled to your opinions, and the ability to express YOUR negative attude towards his opinion, but he is not? I seriously doubt that any of the guys in the picture actually posted the image, so he was not being rude to anyone. Nor do I think that anyone from the forum took the picture, considering how badly cropped out of the image some of the feet are. There is room here for all tastes and fetish proclivities. If anything, argue for better images that focus on the feet, no matter what age range you want to see rather than relegating them to cropped edges, or worse, beneath the poorly place logos.

cheesehead
12-30-2010, 07:43 AM
I agree that he has a right to express a negative opinion but we have a right to dislike his opinion and say so if we choose.
Basically if you want to be an ass and verbally attack someone because they don't live up to your personal standard of beauty then so be it. If you do so however, be prepared that your rude and tasteless behavior will ruffle some feathers and you can expect a backlash.

gbmcleod
12-30-2010, 09:16 AM
He certainly is free to "express" his opinion. An expressed opinion, however, does say something about the "expresser" based on how its phrased. Would YOU like to be the 10-year old in school that someone came up to and said "you're ugly"? Would you like to be Tyler Clementi, whose roommate broadcast his just kissing a guy, which led him to jump off a bridge.
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. The comment was brutal. The poster said it, and I made an observation about who would make that kind of statement. What's negative about observing that generally speaking, unhappy people are more likely to write these kinds of things than happy people? There's a rather large difference between criticism and negativity, one you aren't seeming to recognize.

tenchichan
12-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Why is it that all of you that do not agree with Zorbabear are entitled to your opinions, and the ability to express YOUR negative attude towards his opinion, but he is not? I seriously doubt that any of the guys in the picture actually posted the image, so he was not being rude to anyone. Nor do I think that anyone from the forum took the picture, considering how badly cropped out of the image some of the feet are. There is room here for all tastes and fetish proclivities. If anything, argue for better images that focus on the feet, no matter what age range you want to see rather than relegating them to cropped edges, or worse, beneath the poorly place logos.

Because his comments were rude to the original poster, that's why. Someone took the time to post and share pictures on this site of a picture he thought was attractive, only to be shot down immediately by someone else.

So yeah, there's a huge difference here and if you can't see it, well I can't be the one to teach you manners. He is complaining because someone posted a picture that wasn't his cup of tea. We're complaining because his shitty attitude might give the other people who want to post here the wrong idea about what's accepted by the community.

Like I said before, there are plenty of threads containing pictures of guys I don't particularly think are attractive, but I don't go into these threads with negativity because I know other people think it's attractive and I don't want to ruin their good time. Likewise I don't want to crap all over the work of someone who shared their pictures with the community because people sharing is what MAKES this community. We're already forced to get together here because a foot fetish is often thought of as a gross thing by the mainstream gay community. Nobody needs any further persecution for their sexual desires when we're already so maligned as it is.

In short, Zorabear was trolling and we called him on his bullshit to make the community a better place.

TigerStudent18
12-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Because his comments were rude to the original poster, that's why. Someone took the time to post and share pictures on this site of a picture he thought was attractive, only to be shot down immediately by someone else.

So yeah, there's a huge difference here and if you can't see it, well I can't be the one to teach you manners. He is complaining because someone posted a picture that wasn't his cup of tea. We're complaining because his shitty attitude might give the other people who want to post here the wrong idea about what's accepted by the community.

Like I said before, there are plenty of threads containing pictures of guys I don't particularly think are attractive, but I don't go into these threads with negativity because I know other people think it's attractive and I don't want to ruin their good time. Likewise I don't want to crap all over the work of someone who shared their pictures with the community because people sharing is what MAKES this community. We're already forced to get together here because a foot fetish is often thought of as a gross thing by the mainstream gay community. Nobody needs any further persecution for their sexual desires when we're already so maligned as it is.

In short, Zorabear was trolling and we called him on his bullshit to make the community a better place.
This is me clicking the "Like" button to your reply. (Is that a feature that can be added to the forum? Lol.)

BootsMcGraw
12-30-2010, 09:55 PM
OK, kids. Recess is over.

Some points I need to clarify:

1. There is no "freedom of speech" on these message boards. The owner of the site determines what content will be allowed here and what isn't. At this time, we're fairly liberal on what can be submitted.

2. Saying that, be advised that controversial content is allowed, as long as it doesn't venture into the realm of libelous statements. The member in question has a right to his opinion; and yes, there were probably better ways to express it. Also, those of you who commented on it were within your rights to do so, although there were probably better ways to do that, too.

3. You've all strayed well off topic. This could be an interesting debate, determining if negative opinions might hurt the membership; but please move it to the Off Topic section. And please keep it civil.

Thank you all for your contributions. Back to our regularly scheduled program. Thread closed.