PDA

View Full Version : Now here's what I want under my Christmas Tree!

Tklduuude
12-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Yo, guys-

Merry Christmas to all! Who says all the fun's over right after Christmas? Check out my feet under the Christmas Tree. Remember....there's plenty more room for more feet under the tree...any takers?

Feel free to come on over to my place in Philly...just remember I might (....OK, will...) ask you to take off yours shoes when you come in and might (...OK, will...) find some way to get your socks off and might (...OK, will...) try to tickle those bare feet and/or lick & suck your toes and soles!

I also will provide some cheer and a warm spot by a roaring fireplace and give killer foot massages! MFB511@AOL.com

Tklduuude

cms
12-26-2010, 10:38 PM
I want to be under your tree and feet as well!!!!
Have a safe and happy HOLIDAY SEXY!

Bradat26
12-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Works for me, as long as I can reciprocate!!

Tklduuude
12-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey-

Like I said...mutual is cool! About the most fun I ever had was when a foot buddy joined in worshiping a guy's feet on the couch and I whispered that he was VERY ticklish, but hated it. We really had his going as Paul and I sucked, licked and kissed his toes and had him moaning...then we started sneaking in some tickling...the both of us overpowered him and tied his arms back and kicked up the tickling to the point where we had him begging...then went back to two different styles of licking his soles & toes. We eventually cut the ropes and stuck our feet in his face and eventually settled down to each guy playing with the other two guys feet mixing up tickling and foot worship. What a blast!

Tklduuude