PDA

View Full Version : any john wesley shipp barefoot pics, hes on one life to live/was on daswons creek/

NJfootwashwer
12-21-2010, 02:23 PM
jws was on guiding light n on santa barbara n he was flas on tyv gordon, that is, now hes on one life to live any foot poses

NJfootwashwer
12-21-2010, 02:24 PM
i told jws aka john shipp, he lol and said cool

JProbe
12-21-2010, 05:11 PM
I found a few of him from his younger days.

NJfootwashwer
12-24-2010, 02:40 PM
ill go post on my facebook n johns there in my freinds so hell die , its great n thnx

akeel
12-25-2010, 02:56 PM
JWS was barefoot alot when he was on Guiding Light during the early 80s - when he became that show's writer's favorite stud onscreen and off. Douglas Marland was one of the genre's most legendary writers, and was supposed to have had a raging foot fetish (among the other soap studs he was involved with foot-wise was Jon Hensley and Jim Wclek from ATWT). JWS went from GL to ATWT when Marland went from writing the former show to the latter. And there was a great week of JWS baring his soles while playing a psychotic staloker holding two of the show's heroines hostage in a mountain cabin. Have been waiting for the episodes to hopefully show up on YT someday.

Btw, in an interview during his soap star days, JWS once talked about a fan who used to write to him asking him for pics of his feet - even requesting pencilled outlines of his feet on paper. It doesn't surprise me that JWS is cool about his Facebook friend's fancy for his feet - foot fetishism has always been part of his career. I wonder if we would start a Betty White-type faceblook campaign, JWS would give his foot fans some great pics of his feet.

A sidenote - Grant Aleksander, who played Phillip Spaulding on GL - also talked about a fan who would request pīcs of his feet. If no one ever got a chance to see this guy's feet, they missed out on some amazing dawgs.