PDA

View Full Version : Rod Barry and Jackson Wild in "Return to Fire Island"

ftlaudft
12-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Michael Lucas has just released a new sizzler in two parts, "Return to Fire Island," and i just watched the first scene. Wow! The heat! The meat! The feet!

The first scene with Rod Barry and Jackson Wild is so hot I had to turn on the air conditioner! (Yes, I live in Florida, but we're having a cool spell.) Rod Barry is as hot and sexy as he is experienced and what he does to and with gorgeous hunk Jackson Wild can happen only when there is a special chemistry, the kind that flows into sexual magic. Rod makes Jackson lick his toes while Jackson pleasures him. Later on Rod licks Jackson's feet with a passion that tells the viewer he's done this sort of thing before. And when Rod puts Jackson's bare soles together and then runs his cock between them, well, it's a footjob to remember!

I can hardly wait to see the rest of the film. But I'm so exhausted from the first scene I've got to lie down and take a nap! Yes, and it's only ten o'clock in the morning! But I want to be sure to catch the whole thing before Fire Island floats away and melts!

ftlaudft
12-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Sorry I didn't spell your name right, Rod Barry. I tried to correct it in the post but couldn't figure out how to change Ron to Rod in the title! Please forgive! My brain does crazy things when I'm flustered and dribbling!

ftlaudft
12-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks a heap, Boots, for helping me get Rod Barry's name right! I am still a baffled virgin in the world of computers! The next time I dance a fandango in public, I will dedicate it to you!

akeel
12-25-2008, 03:03 AM
Here's an outtake (?!) from the movie:

http://www.rockettube.com/watch/5f4d465ac6da028e4544/RETURN-TO-FIRE-ISLAND----Jackson-Wild-&-Rod-Barry

Is it me or does knowing a woman is on the set kind of ruins things?

alexandre
12-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I find that silly rediculous laughing, and than pulling his foot away, sort of a "big" turn off. In other words, the guy isn't into feet, and apparently he has never had his feet played with during sex.

"YES", in regards to knowing that a "woman" (Mr. Pam I believe she is called, and she sounds like a bull dyke), is directing on the set, as Michael is now allowing. I find it a complete turn off. And, if you take note, it appears that the scenes which she is directing, has little to no foot play. Michael has plenty of foot play & spitting, and insists on it. The reason being, he has a huge foot fetish himself. I know this for a fact, as I spoke with him once, and he told me how exotic he finds the male foot.

ftlaudft
12-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Michael has just finished a new film with the title "Feet". That sounds like a must-see. The release date is set for mid-February.

alexandre
12-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Hey Ftlaudft! How you doing guy? I would love to get with you for a chat. I think that I have asked you this before, but are you a member of "Planetfeet.com"...OR....."JustUSBOYS"? If you are, than perhaps we could get together in their chat room for a private chat.

I just rejoined "Michael's site, as he keeps the scenes rolling out. "Ftlaudft", I think Michael treats his members well, as he gives you so much for the monthly fee. My other favorite site, though I'm beginning to get a little bored with it, is "Corbin Fisher". Brent & Dawson drive me into a wet frenzy. Both guys do have a foot fetish, as Corbin told me that they do. The only thing that annoys me, is this claiming that the guys are all straight. Yea, sure, straight to bed with the first sexy male! Most maybe Bi, but straight......"NO"!

Say, Ftlaudft, does Randy Blue, or any other site offer any guys sucking toes & licking feet during love making? I tried "Kristen's" site, and I was very unhappy with how they treat their members. I will not be going back there.

"Collegedudes247" is a good site, but I don't think that there has been much foot action of late, though I maybe wrong. I will be rejoining, "CollegeDudes", come around Feb. So, if you know of any other great sites, just give a heads up, or even a great toe sucking...LOL!!! I bet you are hot in the sack.

Getting back to Lucas, I'm waiting to see the new "Feet" scene movie, which he will have coming up soon. For as we both know, Michael's a real "Sex Pig"...I LOVE IT!! I love a guy being a man in bed, and not that "wham bam, thank you Sam" crap! Give me a guy which loves to get hot, real hot in bed. Nothing like erotic, sensual, deep love making with the right guy...YUM! Head to toes, I say.

Well, "Ftlaudft" I best shove off, keep in touch. As I enjoy reading your threads.....Alexandre.