PDA

View Full Version : a jungle moment with Tygger...

ftlaudft
12-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I feel as though I just witnessed a wild animal in his lair beat off. I spied on a beautiful tiger in a jungle moment of private masturbation ecstasy and during the entire time I could sniff his gorgeous bare feet, his well-shaped toes, his sensual instep...How? Through the magic of the camera!

It's not enough for the camera to catch a handsome number and go click-click across the room. How often have I seen a magnificent Adonis with lovely feet enter a scene, only to have the camera swallow his cock or climb into his rectal crack for closeups I didn't really need. The camera has the possibility of capturing a magic moment. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't.

In an April 2010 video clip at ToeGasms, the camera provides the expertise, and therefore the magic. We watch an exciting jack-off scene with the dude's lovely feet right in our faces, his toes practically stroking the insides of our nostrils, his gorgeous soles lightly caressing our cheeks, and during the entire clip we are really there!

I'm still sniffing toejam in the afterglow! I hope it was as good for him as it was for me!

I don't know what Tygger does when he's not in front of the camera, but I know of a perfect job for him. Wouldn't it be great if he decided to be an airport security worker? I can see him now approaching me. He pats me down. He slips his hand inside my pants. He grabs my junk! He squeezes my junk! He twists...he tickles...he gropes some more....(sigh)

The camera at ToeGasms really got it right with Tygger! My, what a lovely jungle! A new video of Tygger appears this week. Throw me a banana! I'm ready to watch!

ftlaudft
12-13-2010, 02:11 PM
I've just watched the new Dec 10 clip of Tygger at ToeGasms titled "'Stickyfeet"', and Tygger puts on a hot show. While not exactly a pretty boy, he is a sensual animal all over and exudes sex from every pore. His feet are magnificent. If I had to give Tygger a nickname, it would be Testosterone Toes.

Of his two videoclips, I think I still prefer the first one of April 2010 titled simply ToeGasms, because of the exciting lighting and closeup camera shots. The earlier April video seems a lot steadier. I suspect the cameraman was wanking while cranking in the more recent clip. I can understand why.