PDA

View Full Version : Levi Johnston

andyjlala
12-05-2010, 03:04 PM
This is a behind the scenes video of Levi Johnston's Playgirl photo shoot. It has EXCELLENT shots of his feet. It was just added today, though, and is slightly explicit, so it will probably get taken down soon. If someone could make vid caps, that would be amazing! (I would, but I don't know how)

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=oeZVDPAp3dA

coldfeet
12-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Page Cannot be found.

andyjlala
12-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Remove the space between the / and "watch". Then it works. When you post links here you have to put a space so that youtube doesn't delete the video once they find out it is linked to a foot website. Enjoy. :)

bearfoothunter
12-07-2010, 07:31 AM
thanks for the clarification.....it does work.....
as much as it pains me to say it, he is sexy right down to his toes......

sexybarefoot
12-07-2010, 09:56 AM
levi jonhston

sexybarefoot
12-07-2010, 09:58 AM
more................

alme2002
12-07-2010, 11:30 AM
I think he's really cute in a boy next door way. He used to be quite the jock too.

alme2002
12-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Here's another of him.

DavidA
12-07-2010, 03:31 PM
the only thing Bristol Palin ever did that I liked was Levi. :)

Franz
12-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Well, I'm indifferent about what Bristol Palin did with Levi. Who gives a sh**? BUT, I can certainly see why she did it. The guy is a self-promoter and willing to trade "his sexual favors" for money, that's apparently true. But so what? If doing that causes some of the guys embarrassment or makes him unpardonably sleazy, then, hell, 90 per cent of the females in American society would have to be condemned for doing the same thing. The man is not exactly my cup of tea, but he is attractive and appears to be personable--and I doubt many of us would push him out of bed on account of cracker crumbs....

sexybarefoot
12-08-2010, 12:48 AM
well, i'm indifferent about what bristol palin did with levi. Who gives a sh**? But, i can certainly see why she did it. The guy is a self-promoter and willing to trade "his sexual favors" for money, that's apparently true. But so what? If doing that causes some of the guys embarrassment or makes him unpardonably sleazy, then, hell, 90 per cent of the females in american society would have to be condemned for doing the same thing. The man is not exactly my cup of tea, but he is attractive and appears to be personable--and i doubt many of us would push him out of bed on account of cracker crumbs....

true that ;0)

ropedfeet
12-08-2010, 01:27 AM
He's ok...

redboy21
12-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Well, I'm indifferent about what Bristol Palin did with Levi. Who gives a sh**? BUT, I can certainly see why she did it. The guy is a self-promoter and willing to trade "his sexual favors" for money, that's apparently true. But so what? If doing that causes some of the guys embarrassment or makes him unpardonably sleazy, then, hell, 90 per cent of the females in American society would have to be condemned for doing the same thing. The man is not exactly my cup of tea, but he is attractive and appears to be personable--and I doubt many of us would push him out of bed on account of cracker crumbs....

I would supply the crackers.....jus'sayin'.......

flickfire
12-09-2010, 06:09 PM
He definitely looks sexier in the video than in the photo spread!
I can see why Bristol jumped on his bones! I still would love to
see a good sole shot of his feet!

FanOfSexyFeet
12-10-2010, 12:51 AM
He is indeed SEXY! :)