PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone Love "MERLIN" =0)

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Here's a scene where Prince Arthur rubs his stinky feet all over Merlins Face one
night they were suppose to be sleeping. I thought I was going to loose my load when
I saw it and even had to go back to see if I was seeing things!! =0))) lol

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Lucky, lucky merlin....

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Poor suspecting mate having his smelly old sneaks taken off so that
he can have his way with this smelly socks and feet?? I love doing this
to guys, its my all time fantasy!!

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Here's ryans brothers feet "cyril" delicious!!

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 04:08 PM
I can remember so many times smelling the socks and feet of a homeless man,
oh those were the days.... =0)

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Some pics i loved and have done before... =0)

MaleFeet
12-02-2008, 04:18 PM

luv2bottom
12-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Here's a scene where Prince Arthur rubs his stinky feet all over Merlins Face one
night they were suppose to be sleeping. I thought I was going to loose my load when
I saw it and even had to go back to see if I was seeing things!! =0))) lol

Wish I could have seen that. That would have sent me over the top if I saw that not knowing it was coming. Like that episode in Oz when the skin-head, Schillinger, put his bare feet in the lap of an inmate he was bullying. I have been trying to find this episode on you tube and only found some music video with a quick shot of it. Do you know which episode this is?

luv2bottom
12-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Wish I could have seen that. That would have sent me over the top if I saw that not knowing it was coming. Like that episode in Oz when the skin-head, Schillinger, put his bare feet in the lap of an inmate he was bullying. I have been trying to find this episode on you tube and only found some music video with a quick shot of it. Do you know which episode this is?

I meant I have been trying to find the Merlin episode.

yummyfeet321
12-04-2008, 03:29 PM
I think I found it on youtube! :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dctcQtwrz0Q&feature=related

luv2bottom
12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks yummy! I searched and searched and only found clips done to music. I was good seeing it in context of the show.

MaleFeet
12-06-2008, 10:24 AM
I knew you could do it!! ;o ) I sent the who scene to you but it came back to me so I figured you'd get it eventually!! I just wish there was more light and Merlin wouldn't
have push his foot away but instead bite his little toe!! ;o }

SirBearFoot
12-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the pics, MaleFeet. Pretty awesome sets you posted! This was worth getting out of my toasty, snuggly bed. And yummyfeet321, thanks for the video link. Such a brief touch, but how freaking hot is that? Not just for Merlin, but for two guys to be so close that one would think of it and the other accept it? Merlin's hints about leaving home because he no longer fit in... maybe I just read too much into things, but how this thread has made my mind go off!

Now I'm distracted from whatever I came into my workshop to do this morning. :)

Oh well, I'll have to warm up the webcam and post a few pics, I guess. I'll start a new thread, though.