PDA

View Full Version : any pics of Norman Reedus?

MaleFeetParty
11-30-2010, 02:07 PM
this one is really hard to find! at least for me!
plz help me

boyfeet69
11-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Here are the only pictures of Norman I can find. He is definitely my favorite foot person:)

Footlover28
12-01-2010, 05:51 AM
I haven't got any pics. But I know about a movie called "Floating" (1999) in which he's barefoot almost all the time. In addition, you get to see Giovanni Ribisi propping his feet up on a table with VERY clear shots of his soles. And: It's a gay themed coming of age movie as Giovanni falls in love with Norman. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything yet to get caps from.

MaleFeetParty
12-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I haven't got any pics. But I know about a movie called "Floating" (1999) in which he's barefoot almost all the time. In addition, you get to see Giovanni Ribisi propping his feet up on a table with VERY clear shots of his soles. And: It's a gay themed coming of age movie as Giovanni falls in love with Norman. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything yet to get caps from.

Hi Footlover, I think you've got the wrong title because I looked for "Floating" (1999) in imdb but Giovanni Ribisi does not appear in the list of actors.

Footlover28
12-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I made a mistake. Right movie, wrong actor. Indeed, it is Chad Lowe who bares his soles for our entertainment.

Norman Reedus collected: http://famous-male-feet.blogspot.com/