PDA

View Full Version : michael weatherly request

sifu
11-29-2010, 12:31 AM
any pics of michael weatherly's (tony dinozzo on ncis) feet?

mt20091
11-29-2010, 12:51 AM
http://barefoot.provocateuse.com/show/michael_weatherly

Footlover28
11-29-2010, 06:08 AM
I recall another episode in which Tony hurts his foot and get a medical treatment by Gibbs. Clear shots of one naked foot including tops and soles. Unfortunately, I don't know the exact season and episode anymore.

Maybe someone can help out. It's no problem to get the caps if only I would have this info.

Footlover28
11-29-2010, 06:09 AM
two different episodes.

Footlover28
11-29-2010, 06:34 AM
from a shooting.

roughfeet
11-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Hi Footlover 28! There was a new movie on Hallmark Hall of Fame Sunday night with Sam Elliott called "November Christmas". It will certainly not win any film awards, but there were a few awesome sole shots of his feet which still look every bit as good as in his movie "Lifeguard". In one scene, he stays overnight with friends and sleeps in the children's room bunk bed on the "upper level". His feet stick over the edge of the bed and he wiggles his toes very provocatively. There's another scene where he comes down the stairs in the morning with a great heel shot. If you could get any caps, it would be great. Thanks SO much!

Franz
11-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Hello, Footlover. Just wanted to drop you a thank you for your manifold kindness and helpfulness in finding and posting requested pictures of celebs for so many members of this board. You are a very good-hearted and kind guy, and I admire you very much for your fraternal feeling and desire to be helpful to the guys. We're all fortunate that you have joined our community.

Franz

akeel
11-29-2010, 11:06 PM
I fell in love with Weatherly when he was on a soap opera called Loving years ago. He just LOOKS like he would be really fun in bed.

rainboww
11-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Hello, Footlover. Just wanted to drop you a thank you for your manifold kindness and helpfulness in finding and posting requested pictures of celebs for so many members of this board. You are a very good-hearted and kind guy, and I admire you very much for your fraternal feeling and desire to be helpful to the guys. We're all fortunate that you have joined our community.

I second this. You're amazing Footlover.

Footlover28
11-30-2010, 04:54 AM
I really appreciate your lovely comments.
Btw: I searched a little bit and get the info on the missing episode: Season 3 Episode 16.

Footlover28
11-30-2010, 04:57 AM
Hi Footlover 28! There was a new movie on Hallmark Hall of Fame Sunday night with Sam Elliott called "November Christmas". It will certainly not win any film awards, but there were a few awesome sole shots of his feet which still look every bit as good as in his movie "Lifeguard". In one scene, he stays overnight with friends and sleeps in the children's room bunk bed on the "upper level". His feet stick over the edge of the bed and he wiggles his toes very provocatively. There's another scene where he comes down the stairs in the morning with a great heel shot. If you could get any caps, it would be great. Thanks SO much!

It's not a movie made for cinemas so it's quite hard to find it and get the caps of this "silver daddy's" feet. May take a while...