PDA

View Full Version : Alerts.

Footlover28
11-27-2010, 04:18 AM
Hey to all! I decided to open this thread as a place to post alerts of barefoot scenes of male celebs in movies, shows, music videos and anywhere else.

hitdabassline
11-27-2010, 08:07 AM
hmmm, I hope this question fits into this thread. Has anyone see burlesque yet? any foot shots of cam gigandet in it?

Motown900
11-28-2010, 11:12 AM
There's an extremely brief scene showing one of his bare soles. It's hot, but waaay too fast.

rainboww
11-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Good idea, footlover.

tenchichan
11-29-2010, 04:16 PM
I'd have to put out an ongoing alert for the TV show "Dexter."

Which episode?

Let's go with ALL.

Not only is the series based in Miami, so main cast members are frequently barefoot or wearing sandals, but every time Dexter kill someone he strips them down and puts them on a table. That means you usually get both a tops and soles shot from whatever actor is playing the killer of the week. And in some cases, it's a big name star.

pigboy73
11-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Only saw his sole once in the movie, resting atop his coffee table when he's with his brother in the apartment.

His feet are heaven.

pigboy73
12-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Just saw a tv commercial for tonight's Office. I don't watch the show so don't know which character it is, but he's a nerdy guy that's trying to do desk stuff with his bare feet. Lots of foot stuff, even gave someone a little high five. Be sure to check it out. Wish it was John Krasinksi's feet doing that, oh well.

tenchichan
12-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Just saw a tv commercial for tonight's Office. I don't watch the show so don't know which character it is, but he's a nerdy guy that's trying to do desk stuff with his bare feet. Lots of foot stuff, even gave someone a little high five. Be sure to check it out. Wish it was John Krasinksi's feet doing that, oh well.

YES! Thanks for the alert. I watch the show every week anyways, but its good to have something hot to look forward to. I found a preview and it's Rainn Wilson (Dwight) who is barefoot. Looks like a really hot scene too!

Speaking of Thursday Night Shows for the past few weeks Chevy Chase's character Pierce on "Community" has had his legs in a cast with the toes and tops of his soles visible at least a few times per episode. Not sure about tonight, but it's a 50/50 chance I'd say. If not, check out Hulu for the last few episodes.