PDA

View Full Version : A little something to clear up...

wncMTNfoot
11-24-2010, 02:14 AM
I realized something while reading through the negative comments and drama a "former" member had stirred up in my last post. In one of his reply posts he took a stab at the "moderators."

That made me aware that some members who have been here a while may still think that I am still a current moderator.

I do NOT have moderator status here at Footbuddies.

I was only active for a couple of years, and am very happy that I was relieved of that duty.
I have been very content to continue on to be a senior member of the site. I love coming here and sharing with you guys, and although I have only met a few in person, those who have been around for the past decade here feel like family to me.

The first few footbuddies I ever met was through the "Foot Fraternity" when they had the "Footbuddies" quartarly classifieds in a publication where we wrote to each other as pen pals via US Mail, and sent each other snapshots. Some sent photos that were over 10 years old! HEHEHE!!! And turning Orange! ;-)) Well, I didn't do that or I would have been sending my pics when I was 12 back then! LOL!!!

I remember a friend directing me to Bedfellow.com where the first Footbuddies message board reside. Am I correct???

And, to evolve over the years to where it is today with the current owners who have done nothing but to make exceptional improvements as time progressed.

So let me applaud those who make things possible here. I truely enjoy the fellowship through the connection we have. It would certainly be a sad day for me to ever see this website ever end. I have been visiting a Footbuddies forum since 1999.

Footlover28
11-24-2010, 06:53 AM
So let me applaud those who make things possible here. I truely enjoy the fellowship through the connection we have. It would certainly be a sad day for me to ever see this website ever end.

That's exactly how I would have said it!
"Standing" ovations (pun intended*lol) for those who are running this board.

flickfire
11-24-2010, 05:53 PM
I think that we as male foot lovers are very lucky
to have a board like this, especially one that has lasted
so long!

When I remember all of the bitchiness and snipping that almost
brought down the old site, the improvements to this site are
far, far better!

It is always a joy to come on here now!