PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with your faith and foot fetish?

TheWolf9
11-22-2010, 12:55 AM
To the people on here who belong to a religion, how do you deal with your faith and your foot fetish?

Personally, I'm a Muslim and I know that Islam has alot of negative views towards homosexuals. But what would they say about foot fetish (no sex, just foot play).

What are your thoughts? How do you deal with your faith and foot fetish?

abcdefg
11-22-2010, 01:16 AM
Well, for me personally I'm agnostic. I don't really know what's going on religiously. However, I believe that sex is perfectly fine as long as everyone involved is truly ok with what's going on. I feel that you shouldn't feel like what you're doing is wrong as long as the people doing it are not uncomfortable. Sexual pleasure should not seen as sinful. It feels good for a reason. I think the only time sex can become sinful is when it makes someone feel uncomfortable. Please note that I use sex to really mean anything sexual.

ftlaudft
11-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Faith and feet! Now, there's the topic for sermon of the day I've never heard! But may I tell you something personal? And you gotta promise not to laugh. This site here, FootBuddies, has helped me enormously to grow - to grow personally, to grow humanly, and to grow spiritually.

How has the site done that? By confirming two important truths I first learned in Sunday School. Number one: "'Every good and every perfect gift cometh from above, the Father of Lights."' And Number two: "'You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."'

Sex is natural. It is good and the things we enjoy in sex are gifts. Some enjoy men. Some enjoy women. Some are turned on by women's breasts. Some are turned on by men's muscles. Some get stimulated by women's legs. Others get hot for men's feet. Gifts are gifts and should be celebrated.

As we grow up, we learn to distinguish between what''s private and what's shameful. When we pee and someone walks in on us, at first we may have a sense of shame. As we grow older, we realize peeing is perfectly natural, there is nothing to be ashamed of, but we want to do it in private.

It's the same with sex. We often grow up with a sense of shame, especially concerning our gay sex feelings, and our attraction to feet. But gradually we learn that yes, sex should be private, and both straight sex and gay sex should be done - and enjoyed - in privacy. But without shame! Private, yes! Shame, no!

The last frontier for many of us is feet. Our love of feet is a gift and we should celebrate it. Yes, we should celebrate it privately. But without shame! And in our community we now have a growing roster of people who show their faces as proud members of the group: Ropie; Rodney; Boots; and that wonderful German who adds to the collection of goodies from Deutschland - Wagner; Goethe; Castle Neuschwanstein; and now, finally, our own Footlover28!

Stick around, Wolfie, and enjoy the music! Before long you'll start dancing too! You already belong to a great religion. I've always been fascinated by the literature of the Sufi mystics who flourished in Muslim Spain during the Caliphate of Córdoba. They really seem to understand the goodness and naturalness of the gift of sex. We can all learn something from each other.

TheWolf9
11-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Stick around, Wolfie, and enjoy the music! Before long you'll start dancing too! You already belong to a great religion.

Jazakallah :)

Footlover28
11-23-2010, 05:00 AM
"The last frontier for many of us is feet. Our love of feet is a gift and we should celebrate it. Yes, we should celebrate it privately. But without shame! And in our community we now have a growing roster of people who show their faces as proud members of the group: Ropie; Rodney; Boots; and that wonderful German who adds to the collection of goodies from Deutschland - Wagner; Goethe; Castle Neuschwanstein; and now, finally, our own Footlover28!"

Just to shout it out that I'm profoundly overgrateful for all kinds of appreciation (and it's really a lot more than I ever believed) I do receive.
And of course, ftlaudft: "You took the words right out of my mouth." (Meat Loaf)

rainboww
11-24-2010, 03:06 AM
Atheist here. It makes things very easy, haha.

ftlaudft
11-24-2010, 09:37 AM
What's that? An atheist? But don't you miss the holidays?

Someday when you go to Heaven and meet God face to face, I'll bet you'll be surprised! (She's black, you know!)

ropedfeet
11-24-2010, 08:47 PM
You are wrong FtLaud.

Everyone knows that god is a hot husky dude who wears size 200 flip flops.

sheesh...!

ftlaudft
11-24-2010, 09:52 PM
You are right, Ropie! If that's what your best poetic image of Ultimate Reality and Ground of Being is, then for you that is the right one. I learned that lesson with the South Park School of Theology. I have seen Ethiopian churches that picture God with distinct Ethiopian features and that's how it should be. I've also seen a Scandinavian church where Jesus was painted as a blond Nordic type. Well, why not?

My only problem with your image is the flip-flops. Well, I suppose they can be heavenly, too! Why not?

Happy Thanksgiving!

ropedfeet
11-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh I think they are most heavenly, especially when they are well worn.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend...and to Everyone!

Gobble gobble!!

Ropedfeet.

ftslave67
11-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Well, Jesus washed his disciples' feet in the bible, and told them to go & do the same. So I would assume he wouldn't have a problem with it!

ftlaudft
11-25-2010, 01:00 PM
OK, I wasn't gonna say anything, but there are a few facts I think you ought to know about life in New Testament times. Palestine was a mess. A good hard-working Hebrew could hardly make a living in those days. The country had been overrun by foreigners and they controlled the government. Italians. All over the place. Wall to wall. Yeah, they usually call them Romans, but I suspect there were a lot of Neapolitans and Sicilians mixed in there too, because they were so mean and miserable, just like they are today.

And what did those Italians do? They made the Hebrews pay taxes and then they sent all the money back to Italy! Nothing went to road repair! The roads were a mess! Dirt! Filth! Rocks! Garbage everywhere! Sanitation was the worst!

And the poor people had to walk on those dirty, dusty roads! They couldn't afford comfortable Gucci shoes or nurses Oxfords. Motorcycles were practically non-existent so the people had to walk around in flip-flops and sandals. They didn't even wear socks. I think they just didn't give a damn anymore.

Now, suppose you gave a dinner party. Can you imagine what the feet were like when your guestees arrived at your front door? Why, they had mud and crud caked between their toes, dirt all over their feet, all the filth of those crappy Palestinian roads clinging to their peds, all the way up their knees. If they ran through your house like that, can you imagine the job they would do to your fine Persian carpets? If you had really nice rugs, not those crappy imitations from Belgium, but really good rugs, can you imagine what your guests would do to them with their dirty feet? They would destroy them!

Your only hope was to tackle the guests before they got into the living room and scrub down their filthy feet, destroy the crud and the mud before it destroyed your living room, that's what you had to do. People used to keep water jars and scrubbing materials right by the door. You couldn't just hose down the guests, that wouldn't remove the basic imbedded crud. You had to scrub!

And that's the truth about the footwashing they used to have to do in order to protect their carpeting. Would I lie to you?

ropedfeet
11-25-2010, 01:25 PM
LOL!

ewww....

TheWolf9
11-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Well, Jesus washed his disciples' feet in the bible, and told them to go & do the same. So I would assume he wouldn't have a problem with it!

Not to mention Jesus and Muhammad (PBUT) had their feet kissed, touched, and washed by others.

ftlaudft
11-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Footwashing and footkissing may occur in many cultures, in many traditions, and in many religious practices. But they don't have an erotic intent or meaning.

When Jesus washed the feet of the disciples on Maundy Thursday during a Passover celebration, He was using the custom of his day, as I explained in an above post, when people wore sandals, walked on dusty roads and wound up with tired and sore feet. It was the duty of the host to help his guests with their footcare, and Jesus showed us how we are to take care of our neighbors's needs, whatever they may be. Today instead of washing our neighbors'' feet we probably would help him by mowing his lawn or washing his car.

When the woman washed Jesus's feet and dried them with her hair, her goodhearted act makes much more sense if we consider the customs of the dusty Palestine of the time. There's nothing erotic about it.

Isn't it true that we will sometimes look at a picture of a saint, perhaps a young male martyr who is slapped together pretty nicely, and although the painter is trying to stir up feelings of awe at his heroic deed or his martyrdom, our eyes will stray to his bare feet and for a few moments we will entertain a lustful thought of two? I plead guilty. It's happened to me more than a couple times. But we have to be careful not to misinterpret traditions and scriptures.

Somewhere in the Old Testament there is the admonition "'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."' So what did our noble Puritan ancestors in Salem do about that? They rounded up defenceless women and murdered them. And they gleefully patted each other smugly on the ass because they were obeying scripture.

I saw a beautiful young Muslim girl on TV tell the reporter that she was wearing a veil because the Koran told her she had to. But my Muslim frineds say that the Koran says that a woman must dress modestly, but nothing is said specifically about a veil. So often people will say "'The Bible says..."' or "'The Koran says..."' but they misinterpret or deliberately abuse the text.

Sexual feeling is good, the expression of those sexual urges is wonderful, but we must act on our sexual urges responsibly - and with gratitude to the powers that created us as human sexual beings. I love to suck toes. But with all humility I have to admit that not all the saints were FootBuddies!

ftslave67
11-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Well, I think in addition to being erotic it can be an act of love. So I don't believe there's anything wrong with it. And didn't the disciples react to the footwashing like he shouldn't be doing it at first? Like it was beneath him? I'm not a biblical scholar, but I believe they didn't think it was his place to do that for them.

"Motorcycles were practically nonexistent"--lol, did you sneak that in there to see if anyone was paying attention?

ftlaudft
11-26-2010, 09:09 PM
You got me, Ftslave67! No motorcycles! I wonder what Pontius the Pilot rode around in. His helicopter? You are the winner of the gold star today for being alert!

In this holiday season, it's important to remember and respect our own traditions and customs and those of others. Remember, when Jesus celebrated the Last Supper, the country was overrun by foreigners, the Italians. But did He follow foreign chic and send our for a pizza? No! He followed time-honored Hebrew customs instead.

Yes, it's a good thing to wax nostaglic over holidays past and remember happy gatherings of yesteryear. I imagine the disciples swapped stories and even recipes handed down from their beloved Yiddish grandmothers.

However, we must be flexible. If you go to your boyfriend's house and his relatives serve lutfisk, choke a little down and pretend to enjoy it. Uncle Olaf will love you.

If his family is from the islands where they dance around the living room naked and sprinkle rose petals on each other, just do it. If a funny uncle is snapping pictures, let him. Some may even pop up here later at FootBuddies!

But if your boyfriend's grandfather is from still another island where they sacrifice a live goat and spatter his blood on the TV to purify programming, well, maybe you should report him to the Humane Society and try to get another boyfriend. If that's what they do for Thanksgiving, I can just imagine what their New Year's customs might be.

Yes, we must respect old traditions. But we should try to make some new ones of our own. For example, if the ancient customs of footwashing and footkissing appeal to you, tell your boyfriend's family you are from an island where for all important holidays the men of the clan take off their shoes and sox and wash and kiss and slobber all over each others' feet. Make sure you get pictures and then bring them back to us here for a full report.

You may find out your boyfriend has more funny uncles than you thought! Happy Holidays!