PDA

View Full Version : Male Foot Models pt3

zancrave
11-13-2010, 11:49 AM
From a scale of 1 -10, which model would you say have the best feet, and sex appeal?

Footlover28
11-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Arturo! This exotic lookings of this guy and well-shaped feet with soft soles: Perfection deserves a 10!

gbmcleod
11-13-2010, 12:25 PM
I like all of the guys, but Kutil seems to have the most symmetrical foot shape, especially the big toe.

gbmcleod
11-13-2010, 12:26 PM
I like toes more than soles, so this is strictly for the part I can see.

Shale
11-13-2010, 01:46 PM
From a scale of 1 -10, which model would you say have the best feet, and sex appeal?

Dektar gets an 8 because of his face & build and overall gorgeousness, but his feet don't do it for me.

Kutil gets a 7 for his cuteness and 3 more for his lickable soles and suckable toes. I find him more exciting.

Franz
11-13-2010, 02:25 PM
The first guy's name is Decker, not Deckter. I'm familiar with this hunk from having seen gobs of his pics and also some videos of him. The other four guys all have their good points; however, for me personally Decker--including his beefy size 12 feet--is far and away the hottest stud out of this bunch. What a hunk!

zancrave
11-13-2010, 04:54 PM
The first guy's name is Decker, not Deckter. I'm familiar with this hunk from having seen gobs of his pics and also some videos of him. The other four guys all have their good points; however, for me personally Decker--including his beefy size 12 feet--is far and away the hottest stud out of this bunch. What a hunk!

LMAO... Who cares? Rather his name is Decker or Deckter, both not his real name anyways. Foot models never give out their real names ;)

Franz
11-14-2010, 11:04 PM
You mean, zancrave, that the models' name are--gasp!--made up? I'm shocked, shocked! Call me pedantic if you wish, but if you find it worth mentioning a given model by his ersatz name, then you might as well get it right and give it correctly.

Wyntersteele
11-15-2010, 10:35 AM
This was a little difficult, but I managed:

1. Deckter - 9 (soft-looking soles)
2. Arturo - 8.2 (too cute)
3. Kamil - 7 (like the toes)
4. Kutil - 9.2 (very nice)
5. Dejv - 9.4 (elongated feet are too hot)

Thanks for the posts.

-Wyntersteele

zancrave
11-16-2010, 03:14 PM
You mean, zancrave, that the models' name are--gasp!--made up? I'm shocked, shocked! Call me pedantic if you wish, but if you find it worth mentioning a given model by his ersatz name, then you might as well get it right and give it correctly.

Franz...If you rather debate over a simple typo, then go right ahead dude. I'm not about to debate with you. But Its true what they say... misery loves company. lol

zancrave
11-17-2010, 12:01 AM
This was a little difficult, but I managed:

1. Deckter - 9 (soft-looking soles)
2. Arturo - 8.2 (too cute)
3. Kamil - 7 (like the toes)
4. Kutil - 9.2 (very nice)
5. Dejv - 9.4 (elongated feet are too hot)

Thanks for the posts.

-Wyntersteele

Dejv is my fav :)