PDA

View Full Version : Black Guys Tickled?

akron_tickler
11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
What tickling site has the best videos/pics of black guys tied up and tickled until they're laughing like crazy?

Franz
11-11-2010, 11:17 AM
The Footfriends site store had some hot vids a few years ago of young hot black guys tickling each other's feet (and the models obviously were truly ticklish).

I've enjoyed tickling black guys many times over the years. If it's a turn-on for you to provoke a guy into laughing uncontrollably by tickling his feet (it is for me), it's been my experience since my USAF days that most black men who are ticklish (and most of 'em seem to be, I'm glad to say) just cut loose and shriek with laughter when they are tied down and tickled. One of the hottest men to tickle and cum delay I ever had the pleasure of topping with a very good-looking senior master sergeant (he was 47 at the time) with huge size 13 feet that were beefy and oh-so-soft. SMSgt Miller's feet always smelled absolutely wonderful to me and, although the guy was extremely ticklish (on the feet and practically everywhere else on his tall lean body) and would just go nuts with wild uncontrollable laughter and frantic writhing when I bondage-tickled him, tickling and playing with his feet and body got him rock-hard in no time. He always told me that he loved the sensations I made him feel when I'd tickle and play with his big feet, and for the 17 months we were stationed together statewide, we'd get together about twice each month and spend hours enjoying the scene together. Believe it or not, I still occasionally have a dream involving SMSgt Miller and his friggin' gorgeous manly, sweet-smelling masculine feet. He was the best!

akron_tickler
11-11-2010, 09:15 PM
You're right, Franz, I think its a little-known secret that most black guys have really ticklish feet and are ticklish in general. I think guys try to keep that on the "down low" so to speak because they don't want to lose their manly reputation. Being ticklish might be a sign of vulnerability to them.

Although I'm seeing more and more famous black athletes taking advantage of the ticklishness.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FxaAe6kUPN8/S7c1-HOM-oI/AAAAAAAADlo/SIRawQluJr4/s1600/daniel+Gibson+tickled+2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FxaAe6kUPN8/S7cynFgzRRI/AAAAAAAADeI/Z74WHYZwB30/s1600/Luke+Walton+tickling+Trevor+Ariza%E2%80%99s+feet+% 28Lakers%29.jpg

JasonStrong
11-13-2010, 11:18 AM
I have a couple of hot black guys @ JasonStrongTickling.com