PDA

View Full Version : some pics of my weekend of slavery to big arab feet

peterlondon
11-29-2008, 03:23 PM
i cleaned his boots, worshipped his sweaty gold toe socks and licked his hairy feet, htey are big and broad and have rough soles, he is friendly and nice but very very masterful, hope you like the pis, let me know

peterlondon
11-29-2008, 03:25 PM
thanks bif

peterlondon
11-29-2008, 03:26 PM
i love arabs

deviantnca
11-29-2008, 03:31 PM
so lucky, do you have any more of his soles!?

sockguynyc
11-29-2008, 10:13 PM
Very hot as usual- thanks for posting. Did you get to suck his dick too?

kozalak
11-29-2008, 11:18 PM
I think he is not an arab but a Turk! look at the Ottaman signature on the sofa! I think Turks are hotter cause they ruled half of the world (include Arabs) for 600 years... my master was a Turk

peterlondon
11-30-2008, 03:25 PM
actually he iis algerian not turkish, hte turkish material (wel spotted!) is mine, im often in istanbul, which is the foot capital of the world i think, all those beefy soles, and thos hunky men taking off their shoes in hte mosque, kozalak, tell us about yor turkish master! im dying to hear, faousi was very dom, he would get on hte computer and say take your place, lifting his sole for my face to go beneath it!, arab men love footslaves, i have a vdry hunky morroccan here this week, car mechanic, with size 12 hairy whoopers, his sweat is musky like perfume, the whole flat smells of his feet and armpits, not dirty but a really heady, lovely masculine aroma

Nubro
12-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Peter,

It looks like your Algerian master had some BIG feet. What size were they?

Also, do you have any pics of your Moroccan master with the Size 12 feet? Would love to see those too. :-)

peterlondon
12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
they are about uk size 11, hte morrocan master has feet about uk size14 i think, big and broad, really stinky too, not s dirty smell but brahim smells musky and scented the whole time, my aprtment smells of his shoes and his socked feet are so broad they are wider than my head, no i didnt get to suck his dick he saving ot for guy who pay, its big and fat and leaks precum

trackiedude
12-03-2008, 06:31 PM
hi m8t,uk lad here,in manchester,lookin for feet buddies,the arabs feet looked awesome!!:D

barryrav
12-06-2008, 12:51 PM
I am absolutely in love with this man's soles, Peter. You are one lucky guy! Did they smell as good as they looked?

TheWolf9
07-31-2010, 09:20 PM
I would love to serve an Arab while he is wearing his thobe (white Arabian robe)

TheWolf9
08-02-2010, 01:31 AM
How did you role play him being in the white robe? Was he a Saudi sheikh and you were his slave?

peterlondon
08-02-2010, 03:45 PM
it wasnt a fancy dress costune those are his real clothes from algeria, he would sit at the computer and say take your place and i would get on hte ground and place my face beneath his raised foot. also in bed he would like to me curl at his hairy barefeet like a puppy, but he didnt have to pretend to be a sheikh, it was natural to him to be grovelled to, he is quite hardcore for sex, face slapiing etc but he was quite nice with me

TheWolf9
08-02-2010, 04:15 PM
it wasnt a fancy dress costune those are his real clothes from algeria, he would sit at the computer and say take your place and i would get on hte ground and place my face beneath his raised foot. also in bed he would like to me curl at his hairy barefeet like a puppy, but he didnt have to pretend to be a sheikh, it was natural to him to be grovelled to, he is quite hardcore for sex, face slapiing etc but he was quite nice with me

What did his feet smell like?

TheWolf9
05-27-2011, 01:36 AM
I totally want to be in your place. How did you find him?